Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta mile redemption email...

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Delta mile redemption email...

Incase you haven't seen this email yet, just got it.. Apparently people must be bickering on redemption's?

delta.JPG

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Delta mile redemption email...

About time they did that...

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just saw that too and wondered what prompted it. They have a 50k sign up bonus for the Skymiles AMEX right now too. Sure wish my profile was strong enough for it now. Maybe they'll still have it in a couple months.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got this earlier and was wondering what prompted it

Message 4 of 6
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I got this earlier and was wondering what prompted it

Im sure making it a pita to actually use the milesand people like me raising hell Smiley Very Happy. i cannot find anywhere on their site that i can do the miles and money thing. i used to. but not now. im sure it is hidden under some glouriousSmiley Frustrated gem there. i just dont see it.

Message 5 of 6
Berk
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just saw that too and wondered what prompted it. They have a 50k sign up bonus for the Skymiles AMEX right now too. Sure wish my profile was strong enough for it now. Maybe they'll still have it in a couple months.

They are always doing the 50K thing. Just walk through the Atlanta airport on any given day.....

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.