Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta reserve

tag
Gornet
Frequent Contributor

Delta reserve

I have a couple of questions about the delta reserve...
I have the delta gold and would somehow like to get the delta reserve in the future. Is it possible when I PC I can PC to the reserve? Or upgrade or whatever it's called? Or would I have to app for it? And if I do is it like the Amex charge cards where it has the same UW requirements? Thanks in advance
PRG NPSL - Reserve 4.5k - Delta Gold 6.5k - Ritz 6.8k - CSP 5k
My Credit story
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

Re: Delta reserve

Amex will HAPPILY let you PC to the reserve. You can even do it online.

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 2 of 21
Gornet
Frequent Contributor

Omg how? And when?
My Credit story
Message 3 of 21
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@Membersince2013 wrote:

Amex will HAPPILY let you PC to the reserved. You can even do it online.

+1...usually no problem if you have had the card for at least a year. Some have been lucky to PC before the year. No harm in asking them if you are eiligilbe now.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 4 of 21
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

@Gornet wrote:
Omg how? And when?

Describing how to do it online might be complicated. But, go on Amex.com, click on cards and then view all personal charge and credit cards, then scroll down to the delta reserve and see if it says "Upgrade".

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Message 5 of 21
Gornet
Frequent Contributor

Dang we'll I had this card for a couple of months now and I don't see the option yet... Hopefully sometime soon
My Credit story
Message 6 of 21
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

@Gornet wrote:
Dang we'll I had this card for a couple of months now and I don't see the option yet... Hopefully sometime soon

You can call or chat tomorrow.

Message 7 of 21
Gornet
Frequent Contributor

Chat with American Express? How come not now?
My Credit story
Message 8 of 21
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

@Gornet wrote:
Chat with American Express? How come not now?

Actually, you can do it now too. Just log into your account, click the phone icon next to the search bar and then click "online" and it'll be there.

Message 9 of 21
Gornet
Frequent Contributor

I don't see it? Can I do it on a mobile device?
My Credit story
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.