Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied Chase Amazon Visa

tag
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

Re: Denied Chase Amazon Visa

@trumpet-205 wrote:

I would call Chase recon and ask them to pull either EX or TU.

+1 

Chase is an EX puller for me and I asked them if they could pull my TU and they did so.

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 11 of 21
Ronster149

I can't really say how EQ figures my score with no history, but I'm content with it being at 688 until I can start building a history. Unfortunately I can't view my Fico EQ score here yet because of that.

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ronster149 wrote:

I can't really say how EQ figures my score with no history, but I'm content with it being at 688 until I can start building a history. Unfortunately I can't view my Fico EQ score here yet because of that.

If you have an EQ FICO score, of course you can view it here.  The only people who have a problem are those with so little history with EQ that they can't generate a score, so there would be nothing for them to view.  But, if there is a score it can be viewed, here.

Message 13 of 21
Ronster149

Seemed like a lot of posts I read about Cap1 was that they pulled EX and TU so I gave them a shot. Got a QS Rewards card with $3000 and instant approval! They did end up pulling all 3. Let the history building begin! Smiley Happy

Thanks to all for the help and advice.

Message 14 of 21
Hockeyplayrr
Frequent Contributor

I read somehwere (Can't remember now) that if you freeze EX and are pre approved for a chase card they will pull TU through the pre-qualification site.  Might be something to consider if you want a chase card.

Credit Scores: Equifax - 744 (Oct FICO) | Experian 736(Oct Fico) | Transunion - 755(Oct Fico)

Credit Lines: Diners Club 20k | Penfed Plat Rewards 7k | SDFCU 5k | Amex BCE - 10.5k | Chase Freedom 4.5k | CSP - 10.6k | Discover IT - 9k | Sallie Mae 3.8k | BofA 123 - 4.9k | CITI Double Cash 9.1k | Total Rewards 3.25k
Message 15 of 21
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I think you need to go on a little app spree:

American Express

Bank of America

Barclay

maybe some store cards from GE (Lowes, Wlmart, Chevron, 76 Gas, Etc.)

Your very thin file will continue to get in your way otherwise.

Message 16 of 21
Ronster149

I have no history at all with EQ. The 2 times I tried to purchase my EQ Fico score here that was exactly the reason I was given for not being able to purchase/view it.

Message 17 of 21
Ronster149

@Hockeyplayrr wrote:

I read somehwere (Can't remember now) that if you freeze EX and are pre approved for a chase card they will pull TU through the pre-qualification site.  Might be something to consider if you want a chase card.

Excellent idea!

Message 18 of 21
Hockeyplayrr
Frequent Contributor

@Ronster149 wrote:

@Hockeyplayrr wrote:

Excellent idea!

I think I was reading about it over on another forum .  A couple people seemed to try it and it worked but as with everything. nothing is always guarenteed to work that way.

mod edit

Credit Scores: Equifax - 744 (Oct FICO) | Experian 736(Oct Fico) | Transunion - 755(Oct Fico)

Credit Lines: Diners Club 20k | Penfed Plat Rewards 7k | SDFCU 5k | Amex BCE - 10.5k | Chase Freedom 4.5k | CSP - 10.6k | Discover IT - 9k | Sallie Mae 3.8k | BofA 123 - 4.9k | CITI Double Cash 9.1k | Total Rewards 3.25k
Message 19 of 21
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@Hockeyplayrr wrote:

@Ronster149 wrote:

@Hockeyplayrr wrote:

Excellent idea!

I think I was reading about it over on another forum .  A couple people seemed to try it and it worked but as with everything. nothing is always guarenteed to work that way.

mod edit

While that tactic might be acceptable on other forums, it is not acceptable at myFICO. 

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.