Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied For Care Credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Denied For Care Credit

Not really upset thought i would give it a shot since i'm bout to have some major dental work done. Was instantly denied for what ever reason i'm sure it's do to high utility on a few cards from xmas shopping an new accounts an inquries. O well i should be getting my tax return in a few weeks that should cover my dental bill no biggie.
Message Edited by mjbfan79 on 01-18-2009 10:36 AM
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Denied For Care Credit

GE strikes again! sorry
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:
GE strikes again! sorry

Like i said i'm not mad at all it's not gonna make or break me.

Message 3 of 8
BBTFan

I would personally be glad if I were you, regarding being denied for Care Credit.  I got it a few years back for the same reason (dental work) when I'm sure the credit qualifications were a bit more lax.  Being approved did not do me any favor at all.  I thought I'd NEVER get them paid off.....they almost killed me.  Please, try to go with someone who offers a lower APR and consider yourself actually lucky, my friend.
Message 4 of 8
kay82
Regular Contributor

MJB what was your score if you dont mind me asking?
12-08 TU 654 EQ 630 EX 628

12-08 TU 640 new accounts

1-31-09 EQ 644 15% util !!!
2-10-09 EX 663 15% util !!!
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kay82 wrote:
MJB what was your score if you dont mind me asking?

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm almost sure my scores were lower when I got my Care Credit. I got denied and then the dentist's office ran it for me at my request and it went through. I know you said you don't care, but it might be worth a shot.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm almost sure my scores were lower when I got my Care Credit. I got denied and then the dentist's office ran it for me at my request and it went through. I know you said you don't care, but it might be worth a shot.

Thats mean I will get hit with another inquirie no I'm good. I'm just gonna pay cash which is the best way to go.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.