cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied by Discover. They say it's policy.

tag
ficus
Regular Contributor

Re: Denied by Discover. They say it's policy.

@Anonymous wrote:
If it were me, I would move to get it released and show as corrected, then app /w Disc. once it was done.
Or- if you really wanted to fight, have paperwork (I don't know what it is called, I think there is a specific name for it) that shows it is done and taken care of - try to get a super. and be ready to fax info.
Phone recons work. I know- had one done when a MC I had wouldn't increase my limit.

I hear you, but I've done recon before and know that it works in some situations. The thing with this matter is that when I called the second time, they already knew my story but had no intentions of changing theirs. I will try to go straight for a supervisor tomorrow. I have a last-resort approach to this. I'll tell you what happens tomorrow.
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Denied by Discover. They say it's policy.

@ficus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
If it were me, I would move to get it released and show as corrected, then app /w Disc. once it was done.
Or- if you really wanted to fight, have paperwork (I don't know what it is called, I think there is a specific name for it) that shows it is done and taken care of - try to get a super. and be ready to fax info.
Phone recons work. I know- had one done when a MC I had wouldn't increase my limit.

I hear you, but I've done recon before and know that it works in some situations. The thing with this matter is that when I called the second time, they already knew my story but had no intentions of changing theirs. I will try to go straight for a supervisor tomorrow. I have a last-resort approach to this. I'll tell you what happens tomorrow.

Chin up. With you workign at it- Will happen right on time when it needs to happen

Message Edited by netpanther on 11-06-2007 07:39 PM
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.