Caraleio

Denied for BBRZMC, ok to apply for Orchard gold a week later or no?

I applied and was denied for the BBRZMC a week ago. Before that i did the pre-qualify for the Orchard site and it gave me the gold card. Would it be ok to apply for it or no? I read somewhere that HSBC automatically denies all apps that are turned in within 60 days of a previous app, any truth to this at all? I currently only have a secured 200 dollar orchard card, and a cap one card (that still isnt reporting). I wanted to get some new positive trade lines and get the AAoA and inqury hits out of the way as far as my score dropping because im expecting a baby in June and would like to have much better credit before then (currently CK 625).

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+