Mcast1018

Re: Denied for Chase Sapphire

Hmm I would definately Recon. I applied for Chase Sapphire a couple months ago and was instantly approved with a 657 Experian Fico, I only put down that I had a 26k annual income so I don't believe the minimum annual income you must have is 27k ( going off of what other people have said). I was approved for 5k, which is the minimum CL for that card. Good Luck to you!

evergreenforest

Just the regular, not the preferred.

Credit profile: I am between 21 and 24, had a 730 TU on the day of my apps according the Baclaycard approval letter and 748 Experican according to the Amex letter the same day. I've had a nonrewards Visa from my credit union with a $750 limit for about four years, a Quicksilver for about a year and a half with a $750 limit (upgraded from the Journey about a month ago), a Discover it Student with $2K limit for two months and an Amex BlueSky with $3K limit for a bit more than a year and a half. I'll make about $21K this year. Amex BCP with a $5,400 limit and Barclaycard Arrival $3K limit, both approved 2/21. If it would be worth mentioning in a recon, I'll be attending Harvard law school this fall.

Adding a question, I was denied for the Citi Dividend Visa the same day for too many inquiries. What's the best way to fight that on a recon?

Frequent Contributor
subwaysandwich

evergreenforest wrote:

Credit profile: I am between 21 and 24, had a 730 TU on the day of my apps according the Baclaycard approval letter and 748 Experican according to the Amex letter the same day. I've had a nonrewards Visa from my credit union with a $750 limit for about four years, a Quicksilver for about a year and a half with a $750 limit (upgraded from the Journey about a month ago), a Discover it Student with $2K limit for two months and an Amex BlueSky with $3K limit for a bit more than a year and a half. I'll make about $21K this year. Amex BCP with a $5,400 limit and Barclaycard Arrival $3K limit, both approved 2/21. If it would be worth mentioning in a recon, I'll be attending Harvard law school this fall.

Adding a question, I was denied for the Citi Dividend Visa the same day for too many inquiries. What's the best way to fight that on a recon?

Congrats!!

evergreenforest

[ Edited ]

subwaysandwich wrote:

evergreenforest wrote:

Congrats!!

Thanks. My father, boomer that he is, thinks it would be a huge thing to mention which is why I brought it up. I'm not as sold as he is, but I thought I'd ask you all. Plus I'm not sure how to just bring it up in a recon.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}