cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied for Chase Sapphire

tag
Mcast1018

Re: Denied for Chase Sapphire

Hmm I would definately Recon. I applied for Chase Sapphire a couple months ago and was instantly approved with a 657 Experian Fico, I only put down that I had a 26k annual income so I don't believe the minimum annual income you must have is 27k ( going off of what other people have said). I was approved for 5k, which is the minimum CL for that card. Good Luck to you!

Message 21 of 24
evergreenforest

Just the regular, not the preferred.

Credit profile: I am between 21 and 24, had a 730 TU on the day of my apps according the Baclaycard approval letter and 748 Experican according to the Amex letter the same day. I've had a nonrewards Visa from my credit union with a $750 limit for about four years, a Quicksilver for about a year and a half with a $750 limit (upgraded from the Journey about a month ago), a Discover it Student with $2K limit for two months and an Amex BlueSky with $3K limit for a bit more than a year and a half. I'll make about $21K this year. Amex BCP with a $5,400 limit and Barclaycard Arrival $3K limit, both approved 2/21. If it would be worth mentioning in a recon, I'll be attending Harvard law school this fall.

Adding a question, I was denied for the Citi Dividend Visa the same day for too many inquiries. What's the best way to fight that on a recon?

Message 22 of 24
subwaysandwich
Frequent Contributor

@evergreenforest wrote:

Credit profile: I am between 21 and 24, had a 730 TU on the day of my apps according the Baclaycard approval letter and 748 Experican according to the Amex letter the same day. I've had a nonrewards Visa from my credit union with a $750 limit for about four years, a Quicksilver for about a year and a half with a $750 limit (upgraded from the Journey about a month ago), a Discover it Student with $2K limit for two months and an Amex BlueSky with $3K limit for a bit more than a year and a half. I'll make about $21K this year. Amex BCP with a $5,400 limit and Barclaycard Arrival $3K limit, both approved 2/21. If it would be worth mentioning in a recon, I'll be attending Harvard law school this fall.

Adding a question, I was denied for the Citi Dividend Visa the same day for too many inquiries. What's the best way to fight that on a recon?

Congrats!!

Message 23 of 24
evergreenforest

@subwaysandwich wrote:

@evergreenforest wrote:

Congrats!!

Thanks. My father, boomer that he is, thinks it would be a huge thing to mention which is why I brought it up. I'm not as sold as he is, but I thought I'd ask you all. Plus I'm not sure how to just bring it up in a recon.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.