Denied for Chase freedom 1 inquiry 718 fico transunion 1% utilization 5yrs aaoa

tag
astritaho1979
Frequent Contributor

Denied for Chase freedom 1 inquiry 718 fico transunion 1% utilization 5yrs aaoa

Wow what a day.I app for the chase freedom and denied for short credit history

I have business accounts with chase and personal account with chase

Deposits more 650k a year on the business account and 185k on the personal

I spoke with a credit analyst and she was out of reality when she said that my first premier do not count as a trade line for 4 yrs...Wow.. my own bank really?

Any course of action here do i recon with some other analyst tomorrow?Or just move on and move the money as well to a BOA that already grant me a card?

Thanks for any sugestion here

UPDATE    Just calld for recon and the lady recomend a approval pending second review before final approval.

Note-the nice lady,Melisa, credit analyst stated that i have a significant credit establishment since my 2007 bk and she recomend a approval for 5.5k

Now..is this going to score or denied.thanks for all the inputs here everybody

COMMERCE BANK PLATINIUM VISA 20K*PAYPAL MC $9.5K*CITI FORWARD $8.5K*PENFED $6,5K*
*LOWES $6K *CMN BANK $5.2K-*PNC $5K*SCLUB DISC. $5K*
WMART DISC.4K*CMN BANK 3.75K*BANK OF AMERICA $3K* MACYS $2.2K*
JCP $1.8*TARGET $0.7K* UTL1%- AAOA 5.5- TOTAL 12 yrs History/
Transunion 718 Equifax 733- Experian 736
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

Re: Denied for Chase freedom 1 inquiry 718 fico transunion 1% utilization 5yrs aaoa

@astritaho1979 wrote:

I spoke with a credit analyst and she was out of reality when she said that my first premier do not count as a trade line for 4 yrs...Wow.. my own bank really?

Any course of action here do i recon with some other analyst tomorrow?Or just move on and move the money as well to a BOA that already grant me a card?

I would definitly recon again, how old are those cards in your sig?

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 2 of 26
astritaho1979
Frequent Contributor

Re: Denied for Chase freedom 1 inquiry 718 fico transunion 1% utilization 5yrs aaoa

they are all diffrent age like from 1 month to 4 yrs but i do have other accounts that were closed from 2001 and 2005 about 25 accounts plus a paid in full autoloan From chase on october 2012.As of 5 yrs ago i have not had any missd payment

COMMERCE BANK PLATINIUM VISA 20K*PAYPAL MC $9.5K*CITI FORWARD $8.5K*PENFED $6,5K*
Message 3 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

That doesn't sound right at all. I'd call back right now and get another opinion. 

Message 4 of 26
astritaho1979
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

That doesn't sound right at all. I'd call back right now and get another opinion. 

I am telling you i was shocked because no inq no utl banking relationship business relationship darn they could at least started me with 1k just to keep me as a customer

Message 5 of 26
jamie123
Valued Contributor

Are you talking about a First Premier credit card? I don't see it in your signature?

A First Premier credit card is like a hand grenade to lenders. They have been known to deny credit to people just for having a First Premier card.

First Premier cards are considered the lowest of the low. Kind of like dealing with a loan shark in their eyes. You need to close that First Premier card as soon as possible!

Starting Score: EQ 653 6/21/12
Current Score: EQ 817 3/10/20 - EX 820 3/13/20 - TU 825 3/03/20
Message 6 of 26
astritaho1979
Frequent Contributor

@jamie123 wrote:

Are you talking about a First Premier credit card? I don't see it in your signature?

A First Premier credit card is like a hand grenade to lenders. They have been known to deny credit to people just for having a First Premier card.

First Premier cards are considered the lowest of the low. Kind of like dealing with a loan shark in their eyes. You need to close that First Premier card as soon as possible!

Oh boy i already did 3 day ago and it shows on my credit report as closed.i wish i would have done sooner but i thought a trade line is a trade line why should it matter but i see where your comming from.

Message 7 of 26
bs6054
Valued Contributor

@astritaho1979 wrote:

Aside from recon, you mention moving the money to BoA.   The financially mature approach is to separate your displeasure about the decline from the more important question "is this the best (or at least) good place for my funds?"   If it isn't, then move them, but again not just to a bank that has pleased you with credit card approval, but to a place that makes the most sense for business/personal deposit accounts.

Message 8 of 26
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Didnt you just yesterday tell us how you did all your banking with BofA anyway. Your stories are getting more and more absurd and not right

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 9 of 26
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

there is definitly something else going on with your report, there is no way your score would be that low with the stats you gave us

also how can your aaoa be 5 years if your oldest account is 4 years, the math doesn't add up?

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.