Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied for Citi Dividend

tag
ReVeLaTeD
Regular Contributor

Re: Denied for Citi Dividend

...as I said in other threads, excuses to deny someone.  I hope this is evidence of what I've been saying.  Citi, Chase, Amex...all are guilty of it.

Credit Cards:
| Cabrillo Credit Union MasterCard @ $3,000 | Chevron Visa @ $2,000 | Amazon Store Card @ $1,800 | HSBC 2% Rewards MasterCard @ $950 (redeemed themselves)
Message 21 of 24
DI
Super Contributor

More credit more problems.  I'm just about getting tired of all these banks now.  One day, I'm going to close all accounts except for 4(AMEX, Discover, BOA  and Chase). 

Message 22 of 24
smc733
Valued Contributor

@DI wrote:

More credit more problems.  I'm just about getting tired of all these banks now.  One day, I'm going to close all accounts except for 4(AMEX, Discover, BOA  and Chase). 

That's my goal, DI, I have all of those, + Citi.  I may close Discover in place of Citi and call it a day.

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 23 of 24
DI
Super Contributor

Before 2009, I only used 1 card and it was a Capital One card.  Things were a lot simple then.  But when my scores shot up to a higher echelon, I got greedy. 

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.