Regular Contributor
ReVeLaTeD

Re: Denied for Citi Dividend

...as I said in other threads, excuses to deny someone.  I hope this is evidence of what I've been saying.  Citi, Chase, Amex...all are guilty of it.

Credit Cards:
| Cabrillo Credit Union MasterCard @ $3,000 | Chevron Visa @ $2,000 | Amazon Store Card @ $1,800 | HSBC 2% Rewards MasterCard @ $950 (redeemed themselves)
Super Contributor
DI

More credit more problems.  I'm just about getting tired of all these banks now.  One day, I'm going to close all accounts except for 4(AMEX, Discover, BOA  and Chase). 

Valued Contributor
smc733

DI wrote:

More credit more problems.  I'm just about getting tired of all these banks now.  One day, I'm going to close all accounts except for 4(AMEX, Discover, BOA  and Chase). 

That's my goal, DI, I have all of those, + Citi.  I may close Discover in place of Citi and call it a day.

Super Contributor
DI

[ Edited ]

Before 2009, I only used 1 card and it was a Capital One card.  Things were a lot simple then.  But when my scores shot up to a higher echelon, I got greedy. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+