Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied for Hooters

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Denied for Hooters

You can apply for National City in any city. Their website is misleading. Apply for it and you'll get it approved. If you are not sure, you can always call their CSR and talk to them.
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

hooters is subprime anyway! u are better off!
Message 12 of 15
creditreformer
Frequent Contributor

Hooters denied me also, and my scores were higher than some who recently got approved.  Same w/target, but target eventually approved me.  The denial hurt my ego temporarily, but in the grand scheme of things, I think it is ok b/c hooters AF/APRs are insane and it is a subprime cc, so even if I got approved, I probably would’ve fired them in 1-2 yrs anyway…and really, the ‘subprime cc shuffle/musical chairs’ game gets boring after awhile.  I have a BA 99/500 which will unsecure and eventually grow w/me, adding a ‘prime’ cc to my portfolio- and I’m trying to p/u some other ‘prime’ ccs (citi secured or unsecured; us bank secured) that will eventually unsecure/give me nice CLs.

Message 13 of 15
felixfly2000
Contributor

Are you sure, they only pulled TU, alot of CCC's are pulling all three, some just two tho. Check and see.
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

They only pulled TU. I checked.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.