MarineVietVet

Re: Denied for NM.. what am I doing wrong?

alana20 wrote:

Thank you for your advice!

Should I sign up for the quarterly monitoring? Do these pulls hurt my credit score?

Hi there.

Pulling your own reports or scores will never hurt you.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Established Contributor
mross1080

Re: Denied for NM.. what am I doing wrong?

From what I have read which is all I could find on this card since I was thinking about it a while back. 3 inqs in previous six months is an instant denial from several people that tried to recon. Im pretty sure they approve with lower scores you just have to have less than 3 inqs on whatever report they pull within 6 months. Which is also the reason I never went for the card. Theres not really any great rewards for the card either. I prefer to use amex when I shop there.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}