Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied for VS angel card, denied for Hello Kitty from BoA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Denied for VS angel card, denied for Hello Kitty from BoA

don't give up on boa call early am on monday. you may have gotten someone who was bitter about working the weekend. good luck on wfnb.
Message 31 of 36
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Victoria's Secret is WFNNB, World Financial Network National Bank. I have found them to be incredibly exasperating to work with, but YMMV.

I hope the VS website and CRA reporting is more professional than WFN's J.Crew version. Smiley Mad
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 32 of 36
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

dnm45227 wrote:
don't give up on boa call early am on monday. you may have gotten someone who was bitter about working the weekend. good luck on wfnb.

Will do! thanks great advice both!

I found WFNB's contact numbers off google =) Monday WHERE art  thou! lol
Message 33 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is ok Sonority,

You don't need a VS card anyway, it is a setup to get you in trouble. Just THIS week alone I have gotten THREE holiday cat's. I also got a stupid gift card for $10 (not to mention the free panty card I got last week) from them for my upcoming b-day, there is no way in the world I will go in that store and spend only $10. They just make you spend, spend, spend times 20.

It is like an old penny, I can not get rid of the card for nothing, it kees reappearing in my wallet. Hope this helps Smiley Wink!!

Message Edited by jaybee on 11-18-2007 08:15 PM

Message 34 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

They do have a superb marketing department-

@Anonymous wrote:
It is ok Sonority,
You don't need a VS card anyway, it is a setup to get you in trouble. Just THIS week alone I have gotten THREE holiday cat's. I also got a stupid gift card for $10 (not to mention the free panty card I got last week) from them for my upcoming b-day, there is no way in the world I will go in that store and spend only $10. They just make you spend, spend, spend times 20.
It is like an old penny, I can not get rid of the card for nothing, it kees reappearing in my wallet. Hope this helps Smiley Wink!!

Message 35 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SonorityGenius wrote:
Yep - unfortunately, undergrad and 2 (+!!) years to go =(
hauling -those tables scare me, too many cute analysts =D but I will keep my eye out for em! I want THAT card lmao
wow Syl - but as robo said, I do have just a 16mth history so maybe they are right - Its insufficient lmao but I did try to call BofA to no luck.. will google WFNB? thanks =)

Here's the only number I have for V.S./WFNNB: 800-695-9458.

If you decide to talk to them, please let us know how it turned out. Smiley Happy
Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.