Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied for VS angel card, denied for Hello Kitty from BoA

tag
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

Denied for VS angel card, denied for Hello Kitty from BoA

I posted that I got declined for these cards on the "best lookin' cc" thread.. but its still eating me inside up!!! lol

I WANT that hello kitty card soooooo badly =(

They quoted the reason as insufficient cc history - but I dont understand that at all!!!!! I have 3 good ccs and yes the avg age is 2.5 yrs but I KNOW some people get BoA just starting out?!

Here are my scores... no baddies, 5 inqs on each now cuz of my impulse of HELLO KITTY! =(

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35
kclb
Regular Contributor

Re: Denied for VS angel card, denied for Hello Kitty from BoA

@SonorityGenius wrote:
I posted that I got declined for these cards on the "best lookin' cc" thread.. but its still eating me inside up!!! lol
I WANT that hello kitty card soooooo badly =(

They quoted the reason as insufficient cc history - but I dont understand that at all!!!!! I have 3 good ccs and yes the avg age is 2.5 yrs but I KNOW some people get BoA just starting out?!
Here are my scores... no baddies, 5 inqs on each now cuz of my impulse of HELLO KITTY! =(

Hm. Whoa. That's a shocker. Hello Kitty CC? I don't think I've ever seen it before. I have the VS card though. Dope. They got some amazing cologne line for Men that I use. lol.

-
EX - 677 | EQ - 714 | TU - 724 as of December 4, 2013.
-
CC - Bank Of Hawaii - Hawaiian Airlines - $1500 / AMEX - Costco - $1200 (Nov '13) / Discover IT - $1200 / Aloha Pacific Credit Union - $3000 / AMEX - Blue - $6500 (authorized user) / Chase - CSP - $5000 (Dec '13)
-
Closed Accounts - AMEX Platinum.
Message 2 of 36
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

here, I will show you it and you will start dreamin of getting one too!

Message 3 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

try for a recon on both!
Message 4 of 36
kclb
Regular Contributor

@SonorityGenius wrote:
here, I will show you it and you will start dreamin of getting one too!

Hm. Dreaming of one too? lol. I don't know. Maybe if my future gf wanted one... Smiley Tongue

-
-
CC - Bank Of Hawaii - Hawaiian Airlines - $1500 / AMEX - Costco - $1200 (Nov '13) / Discover IT - $1200 / Aloha Pacific Credit Union - $3000 / AMEX - Blue - $6500 (authorized user) / Chase - CSP - $5000 (Dec '13)
-
Message 5 of 36
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

I called to recon in BofA - the CSR said she cant do anything and to write to their underwriting dept..

I am way too lazy to do the cmmmr crap lmao

but yeah 2 inqs and NO hello kitty card =(

And klb, Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink
Message 6 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is all the credit yours or are there AU accunts? How many cards have you recenly opened?  Is the age of your file like 20 years with the average age being 2.5? (j/k there).  Hmm I would call the underwriter.
Message 7 of 36
kclb
Regular Contributor

@SonorityGenius wrote:
I called to recon in BofA - the CSR said she cant do anything and to write to their underwriting dept..
I am way too lazy to do the cmmmr crap lmao
but yeah 2 inqs and NO hello kitty card =(

And klb, Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink

Smiley Wink ^_^ ^^ *^_^* ^_~ :smirk: ha ha ha ha ha.

-
-
-
Message 8 of 36
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

Brammy wrote:
Is all the credit yours or are there AU accunts? How many cards have you recenly opened?  Is the age of your file like 20 years with the average age being 2.5? (j/k there).  Hmm I would call the underwriter.

Yes, I have 3 ccs all my own =(

No AU on anyone...unless kclb gets a Hello Kitty card rofl

Recently opened Chase Amazon 6 months ago (and AHHHHHH the feeling to appy for hello kitty kicked in just after someone posted it on my best lookin cc thread)

citi plat mc is my oldest 2.5 yrs than amex blue (1 yr)

Smiley Sad I am too lazy to write to anyone lmao
Message 9 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey don't feel bd when I pull their pre-approval thingie i always comes back secured. I just closed my checking and savings account and moved it over to CCCU.
Message 10 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.