Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied for secured card?

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Denied for secured card?

@ktl72455 wrote:

Applying for the SDFCU secured credit card will not hurt your credit. They dont pull credit reports like others do.

That would safely give you a 2nd card and help your score as you clean up and rebuild.

+1

Message 11 of 12
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Denied for secured card?

@09Lexie wrote:

@Mellykca wrote:

Ok, I pulled the other 2.... 

My Transunion score is 550 and only shows the SL and 3 inq 

My Equifax score is 530 and shows the SL, some cell phone bill in collections that I am pretty sure is not mine, and 3 inq. I submitted an online dispute for the cell bill. Equifax also has my name and DOB wrong... not sure if that makes a big deal? 

My Experian score is 573 and it shows the SL, 1 inq, and my new WF card is on there already.  

Name and DOB errors can cause issues ESP with pre-qual sites.  Your biggest issues are accts reporting that are not yours.  I would work on getting those removed asap.  

Since EX is showing your WF and BoA usually pulls EX you might have a chance if you app in the branch. But, I would suggest looking into SDFCU first.  They do not hp your CR's and it would give you the time to fix your EQ report.

After you've had the two cc's for at least 6 -9 mos, I would then add another TL

+1

OP - try to get a lot of these issues resolved/cleared up before doing any additional apps.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.