Department store apper's remorse

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: Department store apper's remorse

So did you get approved LOL??

Credit line???

APR??

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 11 of 12
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

Re: Department store apper's remorse

@Mailak wrote:

@watch44 wrote:
I was walking through Macy's on my way into the mall last week when some wild Lacoste shirts caught my eye. Before I knew what was happening, I was standing in front of the customer service counter waiting on a credit decision. I was like a deer caught in headlights. I knew I was supposed to be in the garden, but I just got swept away in the shopping moment. I have no intention of ever carrying a department store card since I carry a slim wallet, so it'll be SD'ed the moment I get it. Is there a way to use my account at the store without carrying the physical card?

Oh, I got 40% off the advertised price.

I have used my Macy's account without the card. They'll look it up for you with your driver's license.

This.  I haven't carried my Macy's card with me in a couple of years.  

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.