Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detailed Card Balance History...

tag
Andy77
Valued Contributor

Detailed Card Balance History...

When looking at my true Equifax report (if pulled on the EQ site) I see balance history showing what my actual balance was from month to month

Do credtors see this as well when i apply for a card and is this detailed balance history the same on all bureaus? 

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

Re: Detailed Card Balance History...

No.  They see the current balance that is reported on your credit reports.  SW keeps a history, but not the credit reports.  Experian does show a payment history though.  This could be used on a manual review.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 2 of 4
enharu
Super Contributor

@Andy77 wrote:

When looking at my true Equifax report (if pulled on the EQ site) I see balance history showing what my actual balance was from month to month

Do credtors see this as well when i apply for a card and is this detailed balance history the same on all bureaus? 

Thanks

Creditors are able to see this information, including your payment history on all bureaus.

It's hard to determine whether the automated system takes this into consideration for approval odds, but once in a while you do see American Express declining people because they had revolved high balances for a while and only paid them down recently, meaning those debt most likely would have never been paid off if the applicant wasn't going to apply for new cards.

Lenders probably use that more to gauge your spending and payment history, just to gauge your usage in general.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 3 of 4
trying_to_B_good
Contributor

@Andy77 wrote:

Thanks

i really hope not! i think they can for manuel trans reviews for existing accts

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.