Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did AMEX triple pull me?

tag
dddfresh
Frequent Contributor

Did AMEX triple pull me?

So I kinda thought AMEX pulled EX exclusively, and triple pulled if it was borderline.

Well I got instant approval on the Green Charge card, and instant Denial on the Blue Cash Everyday card. I apped in that order. I have CreditKarma, Credit Sesame, MyFico, and FreeCreditReport.com monitoring, and so far, ONLY Credit Karma has alerted me of any new inquires.

I applied 24 hours ago so maybe the others are slacking on the alerts, or maybe AMEX only pulled TU for me? 

9/2013: Fico EQ 676, EXP 686, Fico TU 686.
NFCU Flagship Sig. $14k..NFCU CashRwdsSig $14k..NFCU LOC $12.5k..USAA Amex 4k..AMEX Green NPSL..Discover IT $1.5k...BofA Cash Rewards123 $2.5k...Southwest Premier $2k..Chase Freedom $1.5k..CareCredit $3.5k..Cap1-$1.5k..HSBC $300...Lowes $1.5k...WalMart $1.5k...JCP $1k..Chevron $1.1k..Kays/Jerrod - $5k split. around 8% Util. Want to get in the 700's in 2013! Have three old paid charge offs. 15-20inq.. LAST APP 8/29/13
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Re: Did AMEX triple pull me?

@dddfresh wrote:

So I kinda thought AMEX pulled EX exclusively, and triple pulled if it was borderline.

Well I got instant approval on the Green Charge card, and instant Denial on the Blue Cash Everyday card. I apped in that order. I have CreditKarma, Credit Sesame, MyFico, and FreeCreditReport.com monitoring, and so far, ONLY Credit Karma has alerted me of any new inquires.

I applied 24 hours ago so maybe the others are slacking on the alerts, or maybe AMEX only pulled TU for me? 

I'd wait a couple of days for all your monitoring sites to catch up...lol.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 2 of 7
dddfresh
Frequent Contributor

i forgot to mention Quizzle ha. But youre probably right. im sure theyre coming

NFCU Flagship Sig. $14k..NFCU CashRwdsSig $14k..NFCU LOC $12.5k..USAA Amex 4k..AMEX Green NPSL..Discover IT $1.5k...BofA Cash Rewards123 $2.5k...Southwest Premier $2k..Chase Freedom $1.5k..CareCredit $3.5k..Cap1-$1.5k..HSBC $300...Lowes $1.5k...WalMart $1.5k...JCP $1k..Chevron $1.1k..Kays/Jerrod - $5k split. around 8% Util. Want to get in the 700's in 2013! Have three old paid charge offs. 15-20inq.. LAST APP 8/29/13
Message 3 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@dddfresh wrote:

I woul wait until mondasy and check your CMS.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 7
myjourney
Super Contributor

Give it a couple of days and you will know for sure 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 7
dddfresh
Frequent Contributor

Well, I def got tripled! However, myfico EQ went up 5 points? Wtheckk

Message 6 of 7
myjourney
Super Contributor

@dddfresh wrote:
Well, I def got tripled! However, myfico EQ went up 5 points? Wtheckk

Sorry for the triple pull but your in there Yay

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.