cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did Amex change the process? I thought credit limit reallocation was automatic?

tag
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

Did Amex change the process? I thought credit limit reallocation was automatic?

Now you have to wait 7-10 days for a decision? There used to be a tab to do it yourself in your profile but its not there anymore.

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Did Amex change the process? I thought credit limit reallocation was automatic?

@Membersince2013 wrote:

Now you have to wait 7-10 days for a decision? There used to be a tab to do it yourself in your profile but its not there anymore.

it's instant if the accounts qualify.

how long have you had both of them? did you do it online yourself?

Message 2 of 3
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

Re: Did Amex change the process? I thought credit limit reallocation was automatic?

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Membersince2013 wrote:

it's instant if the accounts qualify.

how long have you had both of them? did you do it online yourself?

I've had both accounts for more than 13 months. There tab to do it online is not even there for me.

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.