cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did I Get Denied OR Approved???

Senior Contributor

Re: Did I Get Denied OR Approved???

Wow... 102 credit cards!!!!! How amazing is that!!! Lol!!:-D
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Mega Contributor

Re: Did I Get Denied OR Approved???


youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Wow... 102 credit cards!!!!! How amazing is that!!! Lol!!:-D

You could beat somebody with that sock...............Smiley Very Happy

 




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Super Contributor

Re: hahaRe: Did I Get Denied OR Approved???

LS,

 

 

Thanks!!! I think you can get it. You have to keep it long enough and paid it on time.  I almost have had the card for over 8 years. The Best Buy emplpyee made fun of it. He told me I could buy the whole Magnolia Theatre to home. Smiley Happy  There is a little detail. I have to pay for it. Smiley Happy

 

 

Ron.

Mega Contributor

Re: hahaRe: Did I Get Denied OR Approved???


Ron1 wrote:

LS,

 

 

Thanks!!! I think you can get it. You have to keep it long enough and paid it on time.  I almost have had the card for over 8 years. The Best Buy emplpyee made fun of it. He told me I could buy the whole Magnolia Theatre to home. Smiley Happy  There is a little detail. I have to pay for it. Smiley Happy

 

 

Ron.


I got 4K with them now, I'm gonna go buckwild in Jan and ask for like 12K on a HP.

 




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Super Contributor

Re: Did I Get Denied OR Approved???


youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Wow... 102 credit cards!!!!! How amazing is that!!! Lol!!:-D

Last night, I didn't have anything to get. I got almost everything I wanted. My brother told me to get Cap1 prime card because I never had any prime card from Cap1. By the way, I always want a NFCU/PSECU card.  I don't qualify for the membership. Smiley Sad

 

 

Ron.

Super Contributor

Re: hahaRe: Did I Get Denied OR Approved???


LS2982 wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

LS,

 

 

Thanks!!! I think you can get it. You have to keep it long enough and paid it on time.  I almost have had the card for over 8 years. The Best Buy emplpyee made fun of it. He told me I could buy the whole Magnolia Theatre to home. Smiley Happy  There is a little detail. I have to pay for it. Smiley Happy

 

 

Ron.


I got 4K with them now, I'm gonna go buckwild in Jan and ask for like 12K on a HP.

 


That's very good. I think you can ask for CLI without HP by clicking CLI button.  It takes a long time to get to high CL.Yesterday, I asked for CLI for my BB RZMC Platinum and they pulled hard from TU and EQ. I don't know they will give me any CLI. They used to give increase without any HP when they were HSBC. 

By the way, I got $2K CLI for my Discover IT without any HP.

 

Ron.

Highlighted
Mega Contributor

Re: hahaRe: Did I Get Denied OR Approved???


Ron1 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

LS,

 

 

Thanks!!! I think you can get it. You have to keep it long enough and paid it on time.  I almost have had the card for over 8 years. The Best Buy emplpyee made fun of it. He told me I could buy the whole Magnolia Theatre to home. Smiley Happy  There is a little detail. I have to pay for it. Smiley Happy

 

 

Ron.


I got 4K with them now, I'm gonna go buckwild in Jan and ask for like 12K on a HP.

 


That's very good. I think you can ask for CLI without HP by clicking CLI button.  It takes a long time to get to high CL.Yesterday, I asked for CLI for my BB RZMC Platinum and they pulled hard from TU and EQ. I don't know they will give me any CLI. They used to give increase without any HP when they were HSBC. 

By the way, I got $2K CLI for my Discover IT without any HP.

 

Ron.


Thats just cold......

 

 




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
New Contributor

Re: Did I Get Denied OR Approved???

100 seriously??Wow!!!That's a lot!Anyway,congrats on your cap 1...

Super Contributor

Re: Did I Get Denied OR Approved???

UPDATE:

 

I finally got my denial letter from them. The reason were: too many inquiries, too many revolving accounts, payment due amounts are too high on revolving accounts. I didn't see any negative.  it might be the account balances are too high because I paid the tuition fees and hoilday spending. I paid it full last month. It didn't update until earlier this month. I just email Cap One EO to recon my application. I gave them the application no on the email. Hopefully I will get a call from them soon.

 

The EQ score was 747. (range: 300-850).

 

 

Ron.

 

 

 

Moderator Emerita

Re: Did I Get Denied OR Approved???