Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy

Re: Did I Get Denied OR Approved???

Wow... 102 credit cards!!!!! How amazing is that!!! Lol!!:-D
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Mega Contributor
LS2982

youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

You could beat somebody with that sock...............:smileyvery-happy:

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Super Contributor
Ron1

Re: hahaRe: Did I Get Denied OR Approved???

[ Edited ]

LS,

Thanks!!! I think you can get it. You have to keep it long enough and paid it on time.  I almost have had the card for over 8 years. The Best Buy emplpyee made fun of it. He told me I could buy the whole Magnolia Theatre to home. :smileyhappy:  There is a little detail. I have to pay for it. :smileyhappy:

Ron.

Mega Contributor
LS2982

Ron1 wrote:

LS,

Thanks!!! I think you can get it. You have to keep it long enough and paid it on time.  I almost have had the card for over 8 years. The Best Buy emplpyee made fun of it. He told me I could buy the whole Magnolia Theatre to home. :smileyhappy:  There is a little detail. I have to pay for it. :smileyhappy:

Ron.

I got 4K with them now, I'm gonna go buckwild in Jan and ask for like 12K on a HP.

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Super Contributor
Ron1

youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

Last night, I didn't have anything to get. I got almost everything I wanted. My brother told me to get Cap1 prime card because I never had any prime card from Cap1. By the way, I always want a NFCU/PSECU card.  I don't qualify for the membership. :smileysad:

Ron.

Super Contributor
Ron1

LS2982 wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

LS,

Ron.

I got 4K with them now, I'm gonna go buckwild in Jan and ask for like 12K on a HP.

That's very good. I think you can ask for CLI without HP by clicking CLI button.  It takes a long time to get to high CL.Yesterday, I asked for CLI for my BB RZMC Platinum and they pulled hard from TU and EQ. I don't know they will give me any CLI. They used to give increase without any HP when they were HSBC. 

By the way, I got $2K CLI for my Discover IT without any HP.

Ron.

Mega Contributor
LS2982

Ron1 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

LS,

Ron.

That's very good. I think you can ask for CLI without HP by clicking CLI button.  It takes a long time to get to high CL.Yesterday, I asked for CLI for my BB RZMC Platinum and they pulled hard from TU and EQ. I don't know they will give me any CLI. They used to give increase without any HP when they were HSBC. 

By the way, I got $2K CLI for my Discover IT without any HP.

Ron.

Thats just cold......

Starting Score:
New Contributor
jna

100 seriously??Wow!!!That's a lot!Anyway,congrats on your cap 1...

Super Contributor
Ron1

UPDATE:

I finally got my denial letter from them. The reason were: too many inquiries, too many revolving accounts, payment due amounts are too high on revolving accounts. I didn't see any negative.  it might be the account balances are too high because I paid the tuition fees and hoilday spending. I paid it full last month. It didn't update until earlier this month. I just email Cap One EO to recon my application. I gave them the application no on the email. Hopefully I will get a call from them soon.

The EQ score was 747. (range: 300-850).

Ron.

09Lexie

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}