Did you mean: 

Did I Get Denied OR Approved???

tag
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Re: Did I Get Denied OR Approved???

@Ron1 wrote:

UPDATE:

I finally got my denial letter from them. The reason were: too many inquiries, too many revolving accounts, payment due amounts are too high on revolving accounts. I didn't see any negative.  it might be the account balances are too high because I paid the tuition fees and hoilday spending. I paid it full last month. It didn't update until earlier this month. I just email Cap One EO to recon my application. I gave them the application no on the email. Hopefully I will get a call from them soon.

The EQ score was 747. (range: 300-850).

Ron.

I just got a call from the EO office about reconing a denial for the Venture one hopefully we both have some good luck with the EO office !

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 71 of 82
Ron1
Super Contributor

@dodgeball wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

UPDATE:

I finally got my denial letter from them. The reason were: too many inquiries, too many revolving accounts, payment due amounts are too high on revolving accounts. I didn't see any negative.  it might be the account balances are too high because I paid the tuition fees and hoilday spending. I paid it full last month. It didn't update until earlier this month. I just email Cap One EO to recon my application. I gave them the application no on the email. Hopefully I will get a call from them soon.

The EQ score was 747. (range: 300-850).

Ron.

I just got a call from the EO office about reconing a denial for the Venture one hopefully we both have some good luck with the EO office !

Did they ask you anything to recon? What did they tell you?  Good Luck to you too.

Ron.

Message 72 of 82
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Didnt get to speak to them, I was in class and when I was available he left for the day so I am going to call tommorow I will keep you posted Ron

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 73 of 82
Ron1
Super Contributor

@dodgeball wrote:

Didnt get to speak to them, I was in class and when I was available he left for the day so I am going to call tommorow I will keep you posted Ron

I hope they will be able to help to get approved.  Keep me posted. How many days you have to wait to get a cll from them?

Ron.

Message 74 of 82
dodgeball
Established Contributor

I sent the email on Friday night, so two buisness days.

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 75 of 82
Ron1
Super Contributor

@dodgeball wrote:

I sent the email on Friday night, so two buisness days.

Thanks for the info. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 76 of 82
sandman2435
Established Contributor

Did a recon with the EO ,On a Spark Miles card from Cap1..was called back in less then 24 hours!! approved for $7500.00..after being denied for too many enquries
Message 77 of 82
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Niiiice sandman!! Capital one is beginning to gain some traction...
The reality is lenders can't use that "the economy sucks" line any more..
I mean the economy isn't perfect, but it's getting better, and credit quality is improving. Cc default rates are the lowest they've been in years!!
Congrats! Hope Ron gets it!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 78 of 82
Ron1
Super Contributor

They called to my celluar phone this morning. I was at work. I couldn't answer and they left me a message to call back. They were quick to response my email.  I was surprised.  I called them at lunch. A nice ladies answered the phone.  I told them I was denied for Cap 1 Cash Back due to the number of inquiries. She took the info and re-sumbitted. She's going to call back in a couple of days for the decision.

Ron.

Message 79 of 82
HelpMe----
Valued Member

so did you get the card ron or not......inquiring minds want to know lol

Starting Score: 501
Current Score: 650
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 80 of 82
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.