cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did I Get Denied OR Approved???

Super Contributor

Re: Did I Get Denied OR Approved???


cableguy123 wrote:

SnackTrader wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

jna wrote:

Just wondering how many credit cards do you have now Ro?.I'm sure you have great cards already.But why still need Capital one?My lowest limit is from them..They've Never incresed my credit limit since i opened my account with them a year ago...still 750.


I have over 100 opened.  I just wanted to have prime card from them instead of subprime card. Yes, I have one from them and it is Best Buy Reward Zone Mastercard Platinum.

 

 

Ron.


Is this for real!?!  That's amazing.

 

When you say "opened", does that mean active and able to be used at any time? Or opened at some point, and closed for inactivity or by you or by the lender?


I am pretty sure he means opened and he can use at anytime.. I have seen alot of his posts from this site and another site from the last few years he is the man gets high cl's and nice cards seems like instant approval all the time thats why i am kind of shocked cap one did not give him a instant approval!


Thank you for your compliments !!!!! I'm not as good as the other poster from this site and from other site. They have much better credit and cards collection. I'm just a little fish compared to them. Smiley Sad

 

 

Ron.

Message 51 of 82
Mega Contributor

Re: Did I Get Denied OR Approved???


Ron1 wrote:

SnackTrader wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

jna wrote:

Just wondering how many credit cards do you have now Ro?.I'm sure you have great cards already.But why still need Capital one?My lowest limit is from them..They've Never incresed my credit limit since i opened my account with them a year ago...still 750.


I have over 100 opened.  I just wanted to have prime card from them instead of subprime card. Yes, I have one from them and it is Best Buy Reward Zone Mastercard Platinum.

 

 

Ron.


Is this for real!?!  That's amazing.

 

When you say "opened", does that mean active and able to be used at any time? Or opened at some point, and closed for inactivity or by you or by the lender?


According to Experian, I have 102 accounts opened. It is available to use including store cards and gas cards.

 

 

Ron.


Yes he gets the pirates and the booty and ALL OF THAT WITHOUT THE AMEX!!!!!

 

 




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 52 of 82
Regular Contributor

hahaRe: Did I Get Denied OR Approved???

haha all of us want to be like ron but there is this guy called bob he is the credit king haha

Message 53 of 82
Super Contributor

Re: Did I Get Denied OR Approved???

LS, 

 

I have also a few Amex, no Centurion and Platinum.

 

 

 

Ron.

Message 54 of 82
Super Contributor

Re: hahaRe: Did I Get Denied OR Approved???


cableguy123 wrote:

haha all of us want to be like ron but there is this guy called bob he is the credit king haha


I know who he is and he got the good collection of cards.  He is the king. NOT ME!!!!

 

 

 

Ron.

Message 55 of 82
Mega Contributor

Re: hahaRe: Did I Get Denied OR Approved???


Ron1 wrote:

cableguy123 wrote:

haha all of us want to be like ron but there is this guy called bob he is the credit king haha


I know who he is and he got the good collection of cards.  He is the king. NOT ME!!!!

 

 

 

Ron.


Tell me one other person who has a 28K Best Buy card in their wallet..............

 

 




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 56 of 82
Regular Contributor

Re: hahaRe: Did I Get Denied OR Approved???


Ron1 wrote:

cableguy123 wrote:

haha all of us want to be like ron but there is this guy called bob he is the credit king haha


I know who he is and he got the good collection of cards.  He is the king. NOT ME!!!!

 

 

 i think hege has a awsome collection too Smiley Happy

Ron.


 

Message 57 of 82
Super Contributor

Re: hahaRe: Did I Get Denied OR Approved???

Thanks LS. I just got CLI from them. The CL is $31.6K

 

 

Ron.

Message 58 of 82
Super Contributor

Re: hahaRe: Did I Get Denied OR Approved???


cableguy123 wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

cableguy123 wrote:

haha all of us want to be like ron but there is this guy called bob he is the credit king haha


I know who he is and he got the good collection of cards.  He is the king. NOT ME!!!!

 

 

 i think hege has a awsome collection too Smiley Happy

Ron.


 


Yes, Trev, Bob, Heg. They got a good collection. Those are Elite group.

 

 

Ron.

Message 59 of 82
Mega Contributor

Re: hahaRe: Did I Get Denied OR Approved???


Ron1 wrote:

Thanks LS. I just got CLI from them. The CL is $31.6K

 

 

Ron.


CONGRATS!!!!

 

 




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 60 of 82