Established Member
tiffo02

Did I get approved?

So my credit score is 631 and I figured that was still.low to.get a secured card so I went to the bank.of america web site and filled out the pre approval form figuring it would suggest the card for rebuilding credit. Well it suggested I apply for the card with low intrest. So I have it a shot and they said they couldn't decide now and they would send a letter. Well....we all know that usually means denial. But.could I still be.approved? Seeing as how that is the card they recommended I.apply for? Anyone familiar with.bank of america?
New Contributor
danielodonoll

Re: Did I get approved?

It means that they will have to do a manual review because your score was not high enough to get approved by the computer at bank of america

The credit score is low and i guess it will be tough to get approved

it also means for you to call to get a analyst to look at it

good luck and i hope you get approved

Citi Bank X2/ 29k-USAA Amex/Mastercard 24k-PP Mastercard 20k_
WMDiscover 20k-PenFed X2/15k
Current Fico/EQ-765
Garden Time Day- 10
Remaining Days-170
New Contributor
Blurbz

BoA is weird with their pre-approval site.  When you put in your info it has to say Mr./Mrs. X, You are PREAPPROVED for.......

if it doesn't give that message and just sends you to a page for a card, it's not a preapproval. 

Valued Contributor
lg8302ch

@ Blurbz
i agree..if I login with my account credentials I do not get any offers but external my desired card is in pre-approvals. called and was told of course you will be appoved.....so strange..LOlL
will pc over in about two weeks :smileyhappy:
FICO® EQ 800 (as of today) - TU 778 (10/28) * Fako EX 803 (11/02 - CS) * last app 06/01/14 * INQ last 2 yrs TU: 5, EX: 7, EQ: 7

Move the mouse over the cards for detailed view!..................................................................* Silver Spade Garden Club member *

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}