Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did I screw myself?

tag
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Re: Did I screw myself?

Which Capital One Cash Rewards card did you apply for? They have two versions...one for Avg and one for Excellent...

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 21 of 24
ssp
Valued Member

Yes, When you opened that cc with those ridiculous fees! I'd dump that card asap and never look back. There is a time for everything and maybe

you got a little excited but your cr will recoverSmiley Happy all you really need right now..is... PATIENCE!

TU 792 EQ 782
*In The Garden*

Message 22 of 24
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Close Credit One.

Not worth all of the fees. You have another card with good history, dont let them take you for your money.

As for screwing yourself, it is what it is. No more apping until the refi is done.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 23 of 24
realtor1
Established Member

Thanks everyone. I feel better about my decision to close that card and I will leave it closed. No more apps for me for awhile.
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.