Super Contributor
concorduser

Did any one got CLD from Citi lately?

I just got CLD on BOA/FIA Cards. I am wondering if Citi is also started doing CLD on their cards. I have two good Citi Cards and I dont want to risk getting CLD from Citi. I guess I am going to go back to start using my Debit Card from now onwards. 
Valued Contributor
athensguy

Re: Did any one got CLD from Citi lately?

I have not heard of any "economy" CLDs from Citi. They have been known to CLD for negatives.
Regular Contributor
Locksley123

I have 2 pretty good cards with citi which I use regularly and keep relatively high balance. I called them and asked specifically if they plan CLDs for the future and they said "no". Whatever that means.
Regular Contributor
FocusOnFICO

You may want to consider (if you get a cld) using the cards, but paying off the charges before the statements hit.  This strategy helps with util.

Starting Score: TU 766 EQ 788
Current Score: TU 788 EQ 811
Goal Score: TU 800 EQ 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Senior Contributor
smallfry

CLD back in December on my Citi Pro card for under utilization of a 14K limit. Knocked it down to 2K I called no go said good bye closed the card.
Established Contributor
plasticguy

The exact same thing as written above. Same card. I was at 15K. They knock it down to $2,300, called and got it back to 5k. Apr is still 6.24%
Super Contributor
concorduser

BOA / FIA cards refused to restore my credit limit back. I am going to start using my citi cards which has decent limits.

Senior Contributor
ilovepizza

[ Edited ]
Citi has left my CL alone so far.
Message Edited by ilovepizza on 06-05-2009 01:26 PM
If we never set higher goals we would never get as far.
sol, credit 101, acr, abbreviations, calc

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}