Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did any one got Online Approval with Juni/Barclays

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Did any one got Online Approval with Juni/Barclays

Did any got online approval when you apply on line? Do they do provide online approval and manual approval? Or just Manual Approval for all apps?
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Did any one got Online Approval with Juni/Barclays

I got an instant with the US Airways card.......
Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Last I knew they do instant approvals- but they still pass though a manual proccess before they go out the door.

concorduser wrote:
Did any got online approval when you apply on line? Do they do provide online approval and manual approval? Or just Manual Approval for all apps?

Message 3 of 16
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

When I got the SeaMiles back in September, it was immediate. I saw my CL and interest rate after clicking the "submit" button and was able to setup my account then and there.
Message 4 of 16
eddymvp
Frequent Contributor

I got an online approval with them, My CL was $500.00 with a 621 score in TU.
Message 5 of 16
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I got immediate online approval with the Barnes and Noble MC while I was pretending to watch TV with DH; $500 CL, whoop-de-do. Now, if it were a real card, I can see how it might be different! Smiley Very Happy

I just regard it as a store card.

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 03-24-2008 10:42 AM
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 16
NICKI183
Established Contributor

@llecs wrote:
When I got the SeaMiles back in September, it was immediate. I saw my CL and interest rate after clicking the "submit" button and was able to setup my account then and there.

Question- Illecs- you had scores in the 500 when you were approved for the Sea Miles?
Starting Score: 555/567/570- Aug 2017 (TU)646 (EQ) 626, (EX) 635-Goa 750l: UPDATE 2021 (TU) 623, (EQ) 584, (EXP) 598 Current VISA-MC-Amex Credit Cards |NFCU-CashReward-$2k|USSA Visa- $500lAmex USAA-secured Merrick-$1,900ll Amex Delta Sky Miles- $1k
, |Nordstrom-$2100|Neiman Marcus-$700|Credit One Bank $850/$500 / Capital One Journey $700/ Capital One Quicksilver One $1650/Target $600/KohlsStore $300/Personal Loans $14k
Garden Until 2/2022 removing all 18 collection baddies and decrease UTILto less than 5%
Message 7 of 16
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@NICKI183 wrote:

@llecs wrote:

Question- Illecs- you had scores in the 500 when you were approved for the Sea Miles?

No. TU was at 641 when I applied on 9/15.

And yes, TU jumped by 117 pts during those 45 days.
Message 8 of 16
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

That is a good boost. Congrats....

@llecs wrote:

@NICKI183 wrote:

@llecs wrote:

Message 9 of 16
NICKI183
Established Contributor

@llecs wrote:

@NICKI183 wrote:

@llecs wrote:

That's great! I want to be like you when I grow up-LOL! ha ha
Starting Score: 555/567/570- Aug 2017 (TU)646 (EQ) 626, (EX) 635-Goa 750l: UPDATE 2021 (TU) 623, (EQ) 584, (EXP) 598 Current VISA-MC-Amex Credit Cards |NFCU-CashReward-$2k|USSA Visa- $500lAmex USAA-secured Merrick-$1,900ll Amex Delta Sky Miles- $1k
, |Nordstrom-$2100|Neiman Marcus-$700|Credit One Bank $850/$500 / Capital One Journey $700/ Capital One Quicksilver One $1650/Target $600/KohlsStore $300/Personal Loans $14k
Garden Until 2/2022 removing all 18 collection baddies and decrease UTILto less than 5%
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.