cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did anyone get an invitation to apply for Discover Loan?

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Did anyone get an invitation to apply for Discover Loan?

I got an invitation to apply for Discover Loan because of excellent credit history with Discover. Is it hard to get? 

link:

http://www.discoverpersonalloans.com/ploans/html/ac_main_login.shtml?ICMPGN=HDR_ALLPS_LOAN_PERS

Ron.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

Re: Did anyone get an invitation to apply for Discover Loan?

I get them all the time in the mail.

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Message 2 of 9
learnin113
Established Contributor

I get this all the time.  Cant give me a decent CLI but giving me personal loans.  SheeshSmiley Mad

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I get those atleast once a week and in different envelopes so that I would atleast open it out of curosity to see whats insideSmiley Mad

Message 4 of 9
Ron1
Super Contributor

I got this quite a few times last year. I didn't apply for it because I didn't need it.  I was curious anyone ever applied for one.  If i want to apply for one, I pay it back within a month for credit mix.

Ron.

Message 5 of 9
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

We get them now that our oldest daughter is in college - but - that is for their student loans.

I have yet to see a normal loan invite.

Ray

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 6 of 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@learnin113 wrote:

I get this all the time.  Cant give me a decent CLI but giving me personal loans.  SheeshSmiley Mad

That sucks.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 7 of 9
Chris123nTx
Established Contributor

I get them twice a week everyweek. I would prefer they just save up all those costs for a year and send me a check instead.
Message 8 of 9
jason86423
Frequent Contributor

I received an invite in the mail today for up to $25,000.  This is the second time in a couple months I've received it.  Knowing Discover it won't be at the lowest rate.  I think I'll pass.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.