cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did anyone get any BT checks from Chase??????

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Did anyone get any BT checks from Chase??????

I received two different offers from Chase from two different Chase Freedom cards. First offer is:  2.99% fixed APR thru 12/2012. After that the rate will be 13.24%. The total balance transfer amount may not exceed over $4800. Use it by 8/31/2011.  No transaction fee.

Second offer: Choose 0% Promotional APR 0% OR 1.99% Promotional APR thru 12/2012 Use it by 8/31/2011. The total balance transfer amount may not exceed over $6800.  The transaction fee:  either $5 or 1% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater. 

I haven't seen those BT checks for may years. I'm not going to use it either one of those. I already put those check into paper shredder.

Ron.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
stan_the_man
Established Contributor

Re: Did anyone get any BT checks from Chase??????

@Ron1 wrote:

I received two different offers from Chase from two different Chase Freedom cards. First offer is:  2.99% fixed APR thru 12/2012. After that the rate will be 13.24%. The total balance transfer amount may not exceed over $4800. Use it by 8/31/2011.  No transaction fee.

Second offer: Choose 0% Promotional APR 0% OR 1.99% Promotional APR thru 12/2012 Use it by 8/31/2011. The total balance transfer amount may not exceed over $6800.  The transaction fee:  either $5 or 1% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater. 

I haven't seen those BT checks for may years. I'm not going to use it either one of those. I already put those check into paper shredder.

Ron.

I get them every two weeks like clockwork.

Two are for 0% for 6-12 months, and two are for 1.99% or 2.99% for 14-18 months. I don't know what fees they come with since I just open the envelope and shred them.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I got some too several times ... but it went to the shredder straight forward.  Then use it as my guinea pig's bedding.   So, it will get soak and wet with his urine and no one is going to get it for ID theft ... I believe.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 4
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

I got a few of them with varying offers over the last couple of months.  I used the $0 fee and 0% until I think it was 4/12.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.