cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did anyone open a us bank account to increase the chance of approval and..

tag
destine2grow
Frequent Contributor

Re: Did anyone open a us bank account to increase the chance of approval and..

I so want this cc but my EQ CR is not ready! I need to wait a year or two. I really want this cc and am willing to not apply for anyone that pulls EQ if it's not US Bank.

Message 11 of 14
Shock
Established Contributor

Barclays will exclusively pull TU and AMEX EX

@destine2grow wrote:
I so want this cc but my EQ CR is not ready! I need to wait a year or two. I really want this cc and am willing to not apply for anyone that pulls EQ if it's not US Bank.

photo myfico_zpsd00088cb.jpg
Message 12 of 14
amdm2013
Frequent Contributor

@Christina_xyt wrote:
Anyone opened a us bank checking account or other accounts with us bank to get their us bank cash plus. An after getting approval, close the checking account?

Will that affect the credit card? Credit line or anything?

Here's my post a few days ago regarding US Bank. Hope it helps!

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-App-Approvals/US-Bank-Just-Amazing/m-p/3394385#U3394385

CSP: $20k / BarclayCard WMC: $20k / US Bank Sig: $12k / Diners Club: $10k / Macy's: $10k / CapOne QS: $8k / Sportsman's Visa: $7.5k / Overstock: $7.4k / Citi DP: $3.6k / US Bank LOC: $2.5k / Cabela's: $2k / Bank of Hawaii AmEx: $1.6k / Chase Marriott: $1.5k / Amazon Visa: $500
Message 13 of 14
Santi78342
Established Contributor

I actually just opened a checking account with US Bank to get the $150 bonus, and to hopefully help my odds of getting approved for the Cash+ There's no way I would be approved for the card now but I'll try and app some time next year I think. 

if anyone is interested in the $150 checking bonus with US Bank the link is: https://www.usbank.com/splash/powerup/index.html

Promo code 150POWR

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.