cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did anyone see this? Ritz now marketed as Visa Infinite?

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Re: Did anyone see this? Ritz now marketed as Visa Infinite?

Missingcalifornia, I agree.
If I had an expense coming, I would be all over it, but I base my future minimum spending requirements on whether I can easily make it with normal life bills. I.e.: groceries, utilities, gas, coffee etc.
That being said; my DW just made your point by texting me an estimate from the dentist for my sons braces😒.
I can make the 5k minimum in 3.2 seconds now😂
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 21 of 184
delaney1
Established Contributor

@woodyman100 wrote:
Missingcalifornia, I agree.
If I had an expense coming, I would be all over it, but I base my future minimum spending requirements on whether I can easily make it with normal life bills. I.e.: groceries, utilities, gas, coffee etc.
That being said; my DW just made your point by texting me an estimate from the dentist for my sons braces😒.
I can make the 5k minimum in 3.2 seconds now😂

Smiley Very Happy  That is hilarious! DD needs braces, not looking forward to that.

Message 22 of 184
DrZoidberg
Established Contributor

Oh boy. Here comes the influx of people looking to exchange for the Infinite. 

Message 23 of 184
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am expecting Infiniti approvals 😛

Message 24 of 184
dragontears
Senior Contributor

I am having a hard time finding information on what "perks" an Infinity Visa has over a VS. Is there any information available that is not attached to the card itself?

Or is everyone wanting this because it is new and infinity must be "better" than signature? (also makes me wonder how many people actually use their signature benefits but that is a question for a different thread)

Message 25 of 184
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would already have saved $200 on flight discounts this year that ended up going on my Ritz card... Seems like a no brainer to PC for me.

Message 26 of 184
Anonymous
Not applicable

$5k is alot without any MS or unless you're going through a major life event/major once in a while purchase..
Message 27 of 184
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@dragontears wrote:

I am having a hard time finding information on what "perks" an Infinity Visa has over a VS. Is there any information available that is not attached to the card itself?

Or is everyone wanting this because it is new and infinity must be "better" than signature? (also makes me wonder how many people actually use their signature benefits but that is a question for a different thread)

Like anything else, people just want what they don't have. A lot of people never use the Signature benefits, but it's just something to go after. I assume the same thing will be the case with Infinite. I haven't seen much about the actual Infinite perks but again, it probably makes little difference. People will want it regardless.

Message 28 of 184
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Assume all existing cardholders with a 15k+ CL will be forced and upgraded to the infinite account?  I guess when my AF comes up it will be 450 vs. 395 or whatever it was last year.  I meet the 15k+ threshold on mine.  Sure there will be an influx of applications as others stated just to have something others don't have.

Message 29 of 184
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Assume all existing cardholders with a 15k+ CL will be forced and upgraded to the infinite account?  I guess when my AF comes up it will be 450 vs. 395 or whatever it was last year.  I meet the 15k+ threshold on mine.  Sure there will be an influx of applications as others stated just to have something others don't have.

This will be interesting to see. I paid this month my AF $350 so I guess these changes will take effective next renewal date. 

Message 30 of 184
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.