cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did anyone see this? Ritz now marketed as Visa Infinite?

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Did anyone see this? Ritz now marketed as Visa Infinite?

Interesting... What link did you apply by the Chase link for 395 or the offer for 5k for 450?  Congrats on the approval none the less.

Message 81 of 184
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/ritzcarlton/aep3CN

The graphics of the card now show it as a "Visa Infinite." Is this old news?

I figured this would be of interest to y'all! Hope it's not a re-post.

Well I'll be damned, there it is.  Certainly seems to confirm the rumor of the Sapphire Elite card (Infinite).

+1

Message 82 of 184
Anonymous
Not applicable

So the big question would be how do I get my Regualr Ritz pc'd to a Ritz Infinite?  I have a high limit already.  Just want the bigger, better card but sure could do  without the new AF.Smiley Wink

Message 83 of 184
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So the big question would be how do I get my Regualr Ritz pc'd to a Ritz Infinite?  I have a high limit already.  Just want the bigger, better card but sure could do  without the new AF.Smiley Wink

It appears that Chase is PC'ing Ritz cards automatically to the Infinite version. I confirmed that mine was PC'd without me even asking. I verified by using the $100 Airline link. Your Ritz could be an Infinite version already without you even knowing, use the link to verify.Woman Very Happy

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 84 of 184
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Discover.  Woman Very Happy

Message 85 of 184
elim
Senior Contributor

@GroundPounder wrote:

Just apped and was approved with a 16k SL. 

Curious what APR they gave you?   Are both links based on Credit Worthiness? or is the old link still 16.24%?

Congrats on the card.  It's a keeper!

Message 86 of 184
GroundPounder

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Interesting... What link did you apply by the Chase link for 395 or the offer for 5k for 450?  Congrats on the approval none the less.

I used the link on the first page here. 

Message 87 of 184
GroundPounder

@elim wrote:

@GroundPounder wrote:

Curious what APR they gave you?   Are both links based on Credit Worthiness? or is the old link still 16.24%?

20.24% APR

Message 88 of 184
Open123
Super Contributor

@GroundPounder wrote:

@elim wrote:

@GroundPounder wrote:

20.24% APR

Congrats on the approval!  I think the 3 nights at category 4 Ritz is a fabulous value easily worth around $1,000.

Message 89 of 184
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied this morning after seeing the posts a reading about the three nights and was approved for $25,000 instantly. This may be useful info for those thinking about applying:

I am well over the 5/24 (13-15).

I just started applying and using credit cards in October 2015 (after a friend convinced me of rewards benefits) and my Experian score is 706.

I do have United and Marriott cards with Chase and always pay early and in full.

I have a premier checking with Chase.

I was expecting to have to reallocate my credit line if the minimum was $15,000 but amazingly I did not. I think my CC accounts nd checkin acount with chase probably played a role in the approval and starting CL.

Message 90 of 184
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.