cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't get instant approval on CapOne card but.....

tag
MrStrode
Valued Member

Re: Didn't get instant approval on CapOne card but.....

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi same thing happened to me on both cap 1 cards keep the reference number on the request wait 5 days and the will tell you what your limit is CONGRATS!

Did they request for you to send in a couple verifications too?

Starting Score: (5/1/10) EQ 573
Current Score: (1/1/12) EQ 714
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes one for my address and then my SS number, first one was 300.00 in august,now got a 500 card both are on the steps programSmiley Wink so you will have it in your hands soon, takes about 2 weeks from the date you mail the proof.
Message 12 of 16
wollepopolle
Established Contributor

@MrStrode wrote:

Capital One No Hassle Cash Rewards. Its one of the cards the credit card center here recommended.

I have that card. I assume you're applying for the one without annual fee. I really like it. It's simple and no-frills with a clear rewards structure. Currently, I put all of my gasoline expenses on there (I commute 50 miles to work every day) and earn the 2% cashback on them unless I have a 5% offer with my other rewards cards. Their online access is ok, nothing spectacular. I got a $7500 credit limit with a 760s score. I am sure you'll be approved, too. I wish you a decent credit limit, too.

Message 13 of 16
MrStrode
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes one for my address and then my SS number, first one was 300.00 in august,now got a 500 card both are on the steps programSmiley Wink so you will have it in your hands soon, takes about 2 weeks from the date you mail the proof.

Thanks for the info. What was your FICO score when you applied? (or FAKO)

Starting Score: (5/1/10) EQ 573
Current Score: (1/1/12) EQ 714
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have to say 620 but never checked before, it's that now so pretty low.
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got mine in the mail yesterday, did you get yours.
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.