Established Member

Difference Between Two Barclay Cards

I was wondering if anyone knew the difference between the Barclaycard Rewards Aspiring Prime and the Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard for Average credit?

I was matched to the Rewards card last month on their preapproval site when I did it just to see if anything would come up. Now that I've had some positive reporting and my scores have gone up a tiny bit I got matched with the Aspiring Prime. I can't find a lot of info about this one online so I thought I'd ask you guys. I plan on one of these being my next card to app for around March or April.

TIA!

Starting Score: FICO EQ 635 / EX 581 (CapOne Pull) / CK FAKO TU 597 (Nov 2013)
Goal Score:TU 600+, All 680+ in 2014

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Super Contributor

Re: Difference Between Two Barclay Cards

I would like to know as well because the same card was recommended for me. Never heard of it.
Valued Contributor

that's a good question...i can't find any info on it from their site...you got a link?

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Established Member

Sadly no, just the preapproval link (if you want that).

The card they showed looks exactly like the regular Rewards card.

Valued Contributor

Barclay Aspiring Rewards

that's what i found here...

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Established Member

I saw that thread too but it doesn't really talk about the differences between the two cards.

Valued Contributor

i believe the only difference is in the bonus points given upon initial reciept of the card...

Established Member

That makes sense, thanks.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.