Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: Dillards Amex CLI DECLINED

Got letter today and it looks like they pulled credit. WTF, since when does GE hard pull for CLI. I hate them, if I didn't need open CL, I would close all my GE cards
Fico Scores: EQ- 682 DCU, TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 NASA(10-6-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
63 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

OMG GE, got letter today saying sorry we declined your CLI last month, that was an error, we have increased your CL to $2500, REALLY a $100! I got some words for you GE but I will keep them to myself!!!
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

Creditaddict wrote:
OMG GE, got letter today saying sorry we declined your CLI last month, that was an error, we have increased your CL to $2500, REALLY a $100! I got some words for you GE but I will keep them to myself!!!

Did I get this right? A hard pull for a $100 CLI? Frankly I would rather be turned down. Were it me I would be calling them for a recon and choking back my desire to give them a piece of my mind!
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

oh right, thanks for reminding me about the hard inq... but actually come to think of it, I didn't receive any hards on my credit, but the account is a joint, wonder if that's like Macy's system that sometimes sends letters that look like hard pulls, but they are soft.  So either they just hit primary credit or it was just a soft like it's suppose to be.  Either way $100 is just stupid especially if you look at my account history, I have never carried a balance on it
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

No hard INQ would spare them the piece of my mind. However, I'd still be calling!
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

really I like to call GE as little as possible, the employees seem to have no control over computer decisions, so it just gets me mad at an employee that can't do anything so it's just better if I don't call so I don't ruin someones day
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

Creditaddict wrote:
really I like to call GE as little as possible, the employees seem to have no control over computer decisions, so it just gets me mad at an employee that can't do anything so it's just better if I don't call so I don't ruin someones day

Like your own? Just another reason why I avoid GEMB like the plague!

If you don't call be sure to try again in six months!

Super Contributor
DI

Creditaddict wrote:

that's what they get paid for. When I worked part-time as a CSR for an energy company, I got the worse side of people every day.  I had to listen to people beg, cry and use profanity against me.  There were many times I had to hold my breath to keep from laughing.

So in other words, I doubt you wold ruin someone's day.  They more than likely use to it.  

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}