Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Dillards Amex and now Wells Fargo

Lmao CA!!!! I love the conversations we get with them Smiley Sad
Message 11 of 17
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

HP TU and my CL is still the same so I assume it was denied but credit is closed today for holiday. (that was my bad for sure doing the request!)

Message 12 of 17
chalupaman
Super Contributor

Oops. Accidentally pressed something on my iPhone hence the blank message there.

Anyway, Wells Fargo and store cards don't seem to mix at all. They are bad enough with their regular credit cards. Sorry to hear that youve had to put up with their garbage.
Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 13 of 17
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@chalupaman wrote:
Oops. Accidentally pressed something on my iPhone hence the blank message there.

Anyway, Wells Fargo and store cards don't seem to mix at all. They are bad enough with their regular credit cards. Sorry to hear that youve had to put up with their garbage.

I walked into it face first so i can only be upset at myself on this one!

Message 14 of 17
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

Dillard's is about to be trashed because of Wells Fargo

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 15 of 17
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

I have the store card with a 5k limit and have not used in about 3 months. Wonder if WF will close the card for inactivity. Dont really shop much at Dillards anymore..got the card back in 2012 to help build credit and limit but now i have probably used it twice in the last year. I would not be surprised if WF ends up closing my card for not using it much.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 16 of 17
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

HP TU and my CL is still the same so I assume it was denied but credit is closed today for holiday. (that was my bad for sure doing the request!)

so i guess they HP for CLI request then? good to know then and hopefully they come through CA.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.