Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dillards Credit Cards

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Dillards Credit Cards

Dillards Credit Cards will stop being handled by SYNCB on 1 Nov 2014 and will go over to Wells Fargo. Does Wells Fargo have a separate logon for accounts or will it be the same for my Wells Fargo Credit Card? I hope they will upgrade my to the Dillards American Express.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Dillards Credit Cards

It's possible that they may comingle this latest acquisiton with the rest of their other current account relationships.  Currently, folks that have Wells Fargo and Wells Fargo Financial accounts are able to access their accounts with the same User ID.  What is uncertain is whether there is any plan to convert any existing (Synchrony) Dillard's retail cards to AMEX, it's doubfult but the jury is still out on that one.

Message 2 of 3
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Re: Dillards Credit Cards

@FinStar wrote:

It's possible that they may comingle this latest acquisiton with the rest of their other current account relationships.  Currently, folks that have Wells Fargo and Wells Fargo Financial accounts are able to access their accounts with the same User ID.  What is uncertain is whether there is any plan to convert any existing (Synchrony) Dillard's retail cards to AMEX, it's doubfult but the jury is still out on that one.

I have my fingers crossed.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.