Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dillards amx held my paymeny for 20 day

tag
Kartel34
Regular Contributor

Dillards amx held my paymeny for 20 day

I went to Dillards on Friday to make a payment on my dillards amx card. Went to the cashier paid my bill(with cash) . I thought the would be it. Wrong! Here it is six day later my account shows it being applied to my balance but not my available balance.So I decide to call the customer service number on the back of the card. Rep one tells me that payments can take upto 72 hr to post. Well that's great because I made my payment on FRI. So where is it?  So from that point it gets worse. A seconds reps gets on the line an starts to tell me that it Dillards way of protecting themselves from fraudulent payments. What ?Smiley Mad Unless I have a printing press down stairs there's nothing fraudulent about my cash payment. After a couple of minute of hearing her ( the 2nd rep) taping on the key board she comes back with " oh I see why , its because you made a 200 payment ." Yet a again i told her it was cash not a check . if it was then i can understand. The CSR then states the they have no way of confirming that the payment was made with cash. Funny, because how can I pull the information up on my PC and have it show me it was a cash payment. Anyway it did get resolved, after speaking to 3 more reps and 1 supervisor.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
chartley3
Frequent Contributor

Re: Dillards amx held my paymeny for 20 day

Thats the main reason why you dont pay the bill at the cash register. Its more hassle then it is help.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.