Diner's Club Reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Diner's Club Reporting

@B335is wrote:

@manyquestions wrote:

Has anyone had two statements cut?

Yes.  My 3rd statement will cut on or around December 10.

Well so much for the idea of them reporting after two :-/

Message 21 of 62
SGR
Contributor

It would be awesome if Diners were a hidden TL. I'm honestly surprised there are no credit cards that specifically advertise hidden TL's as a feature. I would gladly pay a high AF to have a generous hidden TL with a decent APR. This would also be great for when you have to pay a large refundable deposit on rental properties, exotic car rentals, etc. Last year, for instance, I rented a vacation house which required a $7,500 deposit. It took eight weeks to get the deposit back which meant one of my cards was at 75% UTIL. My FICO ended up taking a hit for a couple months because of it.

Message 22 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SGR wrote:

It would be awesome if Diners were a hidden TL. I'm honestly surprised there are no credit cards that specifically advertise hidden TL's as a feature. I would gladly pay a high AF to have a generous hidden TL with a decent APR. This would also be great for when you have to pay a large refundable deposit on rental properties, exotic car rentals, etc. Last year, for instance, I rented a vacation house which required a $7,500 deposit. It took eight weeks to get the deposit back which meant one of my cards was at 75% UTIL. My FICO ended up taking a hit for a couple months because of it.

It'll report eventually. They're too busy fixing other issues, like that one guy who's had his card locked for over a month without them saying anything.

Message 23 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

It will be nice if they do not report Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 62
TheGardner
Valued Contributor

If not reporting by Feb I will slide out of the garden for another app Smiley Tongue

If anyone needs me I will be In The Garden. Goal Score: 760 for all in 2015.
Current FICO Scores EX: 715 EQ: 756 TU: 762
Last APP April 21, 2015.
Victim of The great AMEX HP heist of Dec 1st, 2nd and 3rd of 2014.
Message 25 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

CreditMagic7 wrote:

I hope that they don't. Like mentioned it's a royal pain micro-managing all the time. Just let it be and it  will be nice not to have to be bothered with anything with it except making good payments. Hidden TL all the way!

So a hidden TL is hidden from the CBs, is it also hidden from the IRS or whoever freezes a persons financial accounts? If someone has their checking and credit cards (that reports to the bureaus) frozen, will they still be able to use a hidden TL?

Message 26 of 62
TheGardner
Valued Contributor

The IRS and homeland security will be contacting you shortly to answer this question. 

Smiley Tongue

Last APP April 21, 2015.
Message 27 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TheGardner wrote:

The IRS and homeland security will be contacting you shortly to answer this question. 

Smiley Tongue

Lol!!

Had to ask

Message 28 of 62
TheGardner
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@TheGardner wrote:

Smiley Tongue

Lol!!

Had to ask

Lol, it is interesting question though.. BK also if not wanting to include it. Then to get it to report miss 1 payment take a fresh 30 day late hit with newly discharged BK and you will already have a high limit older revolver reporting! 

That is of course as long as they don't close the account during AR during BK and or after the 30 day late..

Last APP April 21, 2015.
Message 29 of 62
SGR
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

I hope that they don't. Like mentioned it's a royal pain micro-managing all the time. Just let it be and it  will be nice not to have to be bothered with anything with it except making good payments. Hidden TL all the way!

So a hidden TL is hidden from the CBs, is it also hidden from the IRS or whoever freezes a persons financial accounts? If someone has their checking and credit cards (that reports to the bureaus) frozen, will they still be able to use a hidden TL?

Sorry, the only hidden trade lines capable of this level of impunity are the one's given out by the Vatican bank and the last time I checked they aren't taking any new applications. Smiley Sad

Message 30 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.