Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diner's Club app status

tag
rlx01
Established Contributor

Re: Diner's Club app status

@iWOL: Yeah, apparently I'm the only person on earth to take an EX for this. Hope it was worth it (20k+).

@Hockeyplayer: Expecting front line CSR to know how this is going to report (or not) is asking a bit much. They can't even look up app status unless you get someone with a clue.
Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved for $25k, I have to call twice to get the CL, I applied for the Elite card. 

Message 22 of 28
tryingagain62
Contributor

I got the 7-15 day message two days ago. Called today and she said she couldn't find my app and would here from them in a few days. Sounds like a decline 

Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

What were scores on tu and ex. Tryingagain. I have read a lot of different things from 7-15 day approvals but not denials. And scores as low as 670 who were approved. Mine were upper 6's but I'll just wait for the mail to come to find out. I only applied hoping I would get lucky with DC being so overwhelmed by all apps. Most threads I have read on the net is that you should receive a pin within seven days. 

Message 24 of 28
tryingagain62
Contributor

TU 684 EX 674. I have a lot of cards (46) and probably 25-30 new ones over the last 18 months. I have 7 AMEX cards that have MS of '84, so AAoA is not a problem. 

Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

You have a lot more than me and scores are close, maybe they are just backed up. You never know.  Good luck. 

Message 26 of 28
tryingagain62
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You have a lot more than me and scores are close, maybe they are just backed up. You never know.  Good luck. 

Thanks, we'll see.  I hope this is not another OCU Duck card. 

Message 27 of 28
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

I applied over the weekend.  Just called in and he said they were backed up from the weekend and to call back in tomorrow.

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.