Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diners Club AF and Rewards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Diners Club AF and Rewards

Nixon, I am hoping for the applicants sake that the CEO is too busy helping the underwriting department to manually review applications! Maybe you guys that are still pending will get answers faster if I don't bother him... Are you still waiting for an approval?

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Nixon, I am hoping for the applicants sake that the CEO is too busy helping the underwriting department to manually review applications! Maybe you guys that are still pending will get answers faster if I don't bother him... Are you still waiting for an approval?

I am in fact still waiting on an approval (Apped Monday), I'm a little anxious about it after hearing they don't have much of a Recon dept. Smiley Sad

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I went through the same thing. I can't stand not knowing and I also read that the recon department is not really in existence yet. Have you been calling to ask if they have generated an account number everyday? I did it twice (first two days) with no result then third call (third day) they said I had an account number in the system and told me my CL. Even if you aren't confident you'll get an approval, I am thinking it'll come through for you.

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I went through the same thing. I can't stand not knowing and I also read that the recon department is not really in existence yet. Have you been calling to ask if they have generated an account number everyday? I did it twice (first two days) with no result then third call (third day) they said I had an account number in the system and told me my CL. Even if you aren't confident you'll get an approval, I am thinking it'll come through for you.

Not every day, more like every two days, at their suggestion. Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

well I got my annual fee posted on 31/10

Message 15 of 18
dabo1502
New Contributor

Mines posted too: Current Balance: $95.00 Due Date: 11/14/2014 Minimum Due: $0.00 Past Due Amount: $0.00 VIEW ONLINE STATEMENT Date Description Amount 10/31/2014 ANNUAL FEE $95.00
EQ - 812 (CCT) 5/29/17 / EX- 819 (CCT) - 5/29/2017 / TU - 812 - 5/29(CCT) / Util - 2% / AA0A - 6 years, 8 months

Diners Club Prestige - $40K; Amex ED - $18K; Amex BCE - $5K; Chase CSP - $6K; Chase Freedom Unlimited- $8K; Chase IHG - $17K; Walmart MC - $7.6K; Discover - $12.9K; Merrick - $4850; Credit Care - $2.5K; Pay Pal - 5K; Macy's - $5.2K
Message 16 of 18
Hockeyplayrr
Frequent Contributor

mine just posted today.  guess they were a month behind.

Credit Scores: Equifax - 744 (Oct FICO) | Experian 736(Oct Fico) | Transunion - 755(Oct Fico)

Credit Lines: Diners Club 20k | Penfed Plat Rewards 7k | SDFCU 5k | Amex BCE - 10.5k | Chase Freedom 4.5k | CSP - 10.6k | Discover IT - 9k | Sallie Mae 3.8k | BofA 123 - 4.9k | CITI Double Cash 9.1k | Total Rewards 3.25k
Message 17 of 18
ak_7vytr0
Frequent Contributor

@Hockeyplayrr wrote:

Two questions:

Has anyone actually had their annual fee post yet?

How does one access they rewards site? The login just keeps directing me to my account page and I see nothing about rewards there.

My annual fee posted the day i activated card and set up login ... 

outta the garden.. for a house Smiley Very Happybr>Current score - eq 682(myfico) ex 703(ex 02) Tr 701 (tr 04) ck fako 66)
In the wallet - freedom 6k - Marriot 16.3k - Ak Airlines 25k - Bass pro MC (BofA) 12.5k - Amex SPG 18k - Amex Everday 11.7k - Amex BC 1K - Barclay Rewards 4k Newegg preferred 2.4k - Cabelas 2k - Diners Club Elite 15k -Diners Club Premier 15k - CU1 15K -Blue Nile 15k - Lowes 17k... HD 10k
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.