Diners Club CC Blocked and no response for days

tag
dilettante
Established Contributor

Re: Diners Club CC Blocked and no response for days

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I've used the card quite a bit and have had no problems whatsoever 

Whatever you do then. don't go to walmart. target. CVS or walgreens. not unless all the hysteria is over. Smiley Wink

I've used card at CVS, Walgreens, grocery stores, and gas stations.  Only 3X categories, around 25 transactions for various amounts but not a huge amount (less than $2000) and no issues so far.  Haven't gone on a Target run and been eating out a lot, so overall spend has been small.

Message 71 of 74
taxi818
Super Contributor

Really. you are saying they shut you down for Bj's and Autozone. are you kidding? wth is going on??

Message 72 of 74
taxi818
Super Contributor

@dilettante wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I've used the card quite a bit and have had no problems whatsoever 

Whatever you do then. don't go to walmart. target. CVS or walgreens. not unless all the hysteria is over. Smiley Wink

I've used card at CVS, Walgreens, grocery stores, and gas stations.  Only 3X categories, around 25 transactions for various amounts but not a huge amount (less than $2000) and no issues so far.  Haven't gone on a Target run and been eating out a lot, so overall spend has been small.

Well if so. its makes no sense what so ever why a couple people have been shut down. im expecting my card tomorrow. so i guess like you i will just baby it.

Message 73 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes autozone went thru for 5.87 and then denied for 28.82 at bjs

Message 74 of 74
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.