cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diners Club Closure, Some Advice for my fellow Diners!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Diners Club Closure, Some Advice for my fellow Diners!

@vikingred wrote:

I really want a DC.  Tried all sorts of calling around, social media, FB, Twitter, E-mailed.  All the same "we don't know when (if) it apps will be reopened.  BMO Bank can't be that stupid or broke can they?  How much money is DC losing here in the USA?  My god, they've been around for years.  Who closes their consumer app for months, then reopens it for a month, then closes it again for months.  Reminds me of Willy Wonka.  I want an effin golden ticket.  My TU is 755 and holding, no negs.  I wants a DC card.  Bad.  Visualize the kard...........Woman Surprised

@vikingred,

Agreed.. waiting to get on the gravy train tooSmiley Tongue

Message 31 of 33
taxi818
Super Contributor

I'm sure it will return. I would say check the website every few days.   The biggest benefit is not the points lounges and so on. I thnk the fact that it's hidden tl. Good luck guys. 

Message 32 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@taxi818 wrote:

I'm sure it will return. I would say check the website every few days.   The biggest benefit is not the points lounges and so on. I thnk the fact that it's hidden tl. Good luck guys. 

@taxi818,

I sure hope so... It has been long enough for them.  They should seriously open the door already.

Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.