Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diners Club Concern

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Diners Club Concern

And don't forget folks that OCCU lied about the supposed data breach as a reason to close accounts. Lmao amateurs!
Message 21 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I only got 4 digit credit limit! they can't take that away from me! noooo! *dramatic moment*

anyway, they are giving away this card like hot cakes, and yet they will deny card based on most ridiculous reason, such as apartment unit or #, let's just hope that they're being generous because umm... they're canadians, and canadians are well known for being relaxed Smiley LOL

Message 22 of 26
taxi818
Super Contributor

@LipzyDaizy wrote:

@Jlu wrote:

You shouldn't worry.

I'm sure Diner's Club is a LOT better equipped to handle large numbers of cardmembers than OCCU was. If you think some apps from the myFICO forum are going to bring down DC you are mistaken.

I'm sure you're right.  At least I hope you're right.  I worked so hard on improving my credit that I've become a little protective of what I've received and having it taken away might make me cry.  lol

Don't cry. Just get the next fish out of the sea.  If they go belly up. Not your worry. Someone else will come along. 

Message 23 of 26
LipzyDaizy
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I only got 4 digit credit limit! they can't take that away from me! noooo! *dramatic moment*

anyway, they are giving away this card like hot cakes, and yet they will deny card based on most ridiculous reason, such as apartment unit or #, let's just hope that they're being generous because umm... they're canadians, and canadians are well known for being relaxed Smiley LOL

I was expecting the 4 digits and I would have been perfectly happy with it and would be equally upset if they tried to take it away. lol  And the whole apartment thing really threw me for a loop!!  I'm still not sure about that whole mess.  Smiley Indifferent 

Current Scores - EX 658, EQ 713, TU 722
Message 24 of 26
LipzyDaizy
Regular Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:

@LipzyDaizy wrote:

@Jlu wrote:

You shouldn't worry.

I'm sure Diner's Club is a LOT better equipped to handle large numbers of cardmembers than OCCU was. If you think some apps from the myFICO forum are going to bring down DC you are mistaken.

I'm sure you're right.  At least I hope you're right.  I worked so hard on improving my credit that I've become a little protective of what I've received and having it taken away might make me cry.  lol

Don't cry. Just get the next fish out of the sea.  If they go belly up. Not your worry. Someone else will come along. 

You're totally right.  I need to stop being such a worry wart sometime. Smiley Tongue

Current Scores - EX 658, EQ 713, TU 722
Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LipzyDaizy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I was expecting the 4 digits and I would have been perfectly happy with it and would be equally upset if they tried to take it away. lol  And the whole apartment thing really threw me for a loop!!  I'm still not sure about that whole mess.  Smiley Indifferent 

well 5k, it's still the highest limit for me, since rest of cards are around 3k. but I gotta say, i didn't have to go extreme length for this card, got 7-15 message and received the pin code 7 days after. I was expecting denial when I was applying for it. Smiley LOL

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.