Diners Club Idea?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Diners Club Idea?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

So, technically Diners doesnt so BTs.. However they do allow Cash advances... and from what ive been told and read, they allow them up to the full amount of your CL.. I believe the APR for a cash advance is 22%.. IF Diners turns out to in fact be a hidden tradeline, it may benefit some to take out a cash advance, pay off their current credit card debts with the money from the cash advance, and then just pay it back to diners. However, it will be a high APR at 22%... But, it may be better for some to have the debt on a hidden TL than on one that reports.. Just an idea! Not saying its the best idea.. But, its a thought.

Even if it didn't report there's a very small daily cash advance limit, meaning it wouldn't be practical. Balance transfer to a 0% card would be better/easier.

The cash advance daily limit is no more than 7k. Thats a lot, i wouldnt call that small.. if you have more than 7k in CC debt your concern shouldnt be trying to shovel the debt around, it should be to pay it off ASAP!

I heard $300 but that could just be the ATM daily limit.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Diners Club Idea?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

So, technically Diners doesnt so BTs.. However they do allow Cash advances... and from what ive been told and read, they allow them up to the full amount of your CL.. I believe the APR for a cash advance is 22%.. IF Diners turns out to in fact be a hidden tradeline, it may benefit some to take out a cash advance, pay off their current credit card debts with the money from the cash advance, and then just pay it back to diners. However, it will be a high APR at 22%... But, it may be better for some to have the debt on a hidden TL than on one that reports.. Just an idea! Not saying its the best idea.. But, its a thought.

Even if it didn't report there's a very small daily cash advance limit, meaning it wouldn't be practical. Balance transfer to a 0% card would be better/easier.

The cash advance daily limit is no more than 7k. Thats a lot, i wouldnt call that small.. if you have more than 7k in CC debt your concern shouldnt be trying to shovel the debt around, it should be to pay it off ASAP!

I heard $300 but that could just be the ATM daily limit.

most likely the ATM.. Most banks only allow you to do a cash advance of no more than 5k per business day anyway

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.