cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diners Club Premier Annual Fee waived.

tag
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: Diners Club Premier Annual Fee waived.

@B335is wrote:
My AF hit on 9/30/15, no refund as of today.

Same here, paid it, no credit as of today (statement cuts on the 15th) - I've run $13,000 + through the card in the last 12 months.

Message 31 of 178
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe the people who got their AFs refunded are going to be in for a rude surprise soon? Hopefully not though. Cat Surprised

Message 32 of 178
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Maybe the people who got their AFs refunded are going to be in for a rude surprise soon? Hopefully not though. Cat Surprised

That would be terrible, but I didn't get a credit.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 33 of 178
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

However, I wouldn't hold my breath on BMO opening up applications in the near horizon.

:-(

I know, it's unfortunate Smiley Sad 

The application portals literally opened at the end of September and all card originations ended by the 2nd week of November - a very short run.  Those of us that were fortunate were able to get one or two cards (some moaned and groaned about the AFs while others felt the benefits were in line given the products at the time).

So, a year later, it appears nothing new has surfaced or changed about taking applications.  Now, that's not to say that in several years from now (maybe sooner) they may offer a much differently structured product but who knows.  After all, while the previously Citi-inherited Diners portfolio is still on their books, the resurrection of this one last year under the BMO umbrella (after being absent for several years) was a no-brainer for many.

Message 34 of 178
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm thinking it likely points to a system glitch, and hopefully a good one for those who got the AFs waived.  Let's hope no card closures for those who received the credits.

Message 35 of 178
manyquestions
Established Contributor

In this thread it looks like the 10/30 charged people got the refund and the 9/30 people didn't.  Anyone experience different? 

Message 36 of 178
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@manyquestions wrote:

In this thread it looks like the 10/30 charged people got the refund and the 9/30 people didn't.  Anyone experience different? 

Both AFs on mine posted on 10/30 and they were not refunded.

Message 37 of 178
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@manyquestions wrote:

Well i'm one of those in the 10/30 mix so i'll certainly be sure to pass along any news from this end either way.

Message 38 of 178
baller4life
Super Contributor

10/30 here. No refund.
Message 39 of 178
Anonymous
Not applicable

10/30 here as well but haven't for any refund. But then again I'm never that lucky when it comes to stuff like this. 😥
Message 40 of 178
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.