cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diners Club Premier Annual Fee waived.

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Diners Club Premier Annual Fee waived.

@Anonymous wrote:

Mine shows 10/30 with the refund....

Statement just cut. I promised to update you guys and girls so get a load of this. Has anyone else had their ELITE card AF credited yet?

I just did and here it is in black n white. I can't express enough just how i am really stoked in that contrary to the negative opinions/speculations being hinted at, that this actually looks to me as if they are in reality extending something of a customer courtesy with these. Forever the optimist i'm of the mind this is a reflection of something positive being offered as a loyalty incentives for current consumer card customers? For those yet to receive please keep watch for it and share your own results either way. 

777.jpg

Message 91 of 178
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Statement just cut. I promised to update you guys and girls so get a load of this. Has anyone else had their ELITE card AF credited yet?

I just did and here it is in black n white. I can't express enough just how i am really stoked in that contrary to the negative opinions/speculations being hinted at, that this actually looks to me as if they are in reality extending something of a customer courtesy with these. Forever the optimist i'm of the mind this is a reflection of something positive being offered as a loyalty incentives for current consumer card customers? For those yet to receive please keep watch for it and share your own results either way. 

777.jpg

OMG, I can't believe it. Your paying $59.77 in interest! No wonder they waive the af. That's like $720/year in interest. Smiley Happy

Message 92 of 178
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

777.jpg

OMG, I can't believe it. Your paying $59.77 in interest! No wonder they waive the af. That's like $720/year in interest. Smiley Happy

I'm not stupid. I wanted this card to stick around especially reaping some regular interest to their favor the first year so i made a conscious and deliberate decision to be one of hopefully many others to add to the success of their initial offering introduction year and maybe like what they find after some accounting.comparisons.

Maybe it helped!!!

Message 93 of 178
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was just joking. 

Diners mc, card of the year 2014 and 2015.  They ran out of plastic, when is the card up for renewal?

Message 94 of 178
Anonymous
Not applicable

This card should be renamed to flyertalk mc.

Give them extra bonus points where gift cards are sold.

make points transferable to all major hotel and airline.

Give them lounge access

Hand out crazy high limits

lower the apr.

stop new apps. "sorry, we're out of plastic."

make the credit line hidden

waive the af. "Waive the af?" Waive the af.

Message 95 of 178
manyquestions
Established Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

777.jpg

I guess I'm just a negaholic but if more people start seeing the $300 Eite fee refunded this makes me once again think this is either a big glitch or they are getting ready to close all the cards. Hope I am wrong. Anyway, Congrats on the refund!

Message 96 of 178
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@manyquestions wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

777.jpg

I guess I'm just a negaholic but if more people start seeing the $300 Eite fee refunded this makes me once again think this is either a big glitch or they are getting ready to close all the cards. Hope I am wrong. Anyway, Congrats on the refund!

Yes, if the Elite fee is waived for all, there would be no point to the other card.  (Except of course you can't apply for either)

Message 97 of 178
taxi818
Super Contributor

@DaJagman wrote:

Didn't even ask to have it waived. They issued a statement credit this morning.......Smiley Happy

Wow. When did you get your card last year? Trying to see when my AF is due. Looks like everything coming togething. I think i got my card in my hand last November 18th. Was approved on the 4th of november. wondering if my AF will hit soon. My statement cuts tomorrow so i will see.

Message 98 of 178
IWOL
Established Contributor

Logged into my Elite card today and I also have the $300 annual fee credited.

Really hope they are not closing these cards. This is by far my most  favorite card. Smiley Very Happy

Has anyone called to ask why their annual fee was waived?

Message 99 of 178
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

777.jpg

They are getting about 30 a month from me in interest. ive had that puppy over 70% for a while and i don't mind paying it either. The fact it is hidden the more sweeter. remember all of our interest rates are the same. 13.15%. so it simply means this is a high balance being carried. several thousand.

Message 100 of 178
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.