cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diners Club Premier Annual Fee waived.

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Diners Club Premier Annual Fee waived.

They wouldn't want to close mine, i been making them some sweet scratch Smiley Very Happy

Message 61 of 178
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have my twin brothers ( both cards) and my annual were posted.... they issued a credit/refund on my Premier, but not on the Elite .... I transferred my points to Delta just in case they decide do something else. I have been using both cards every month.

Message 62 of 178
12njoy
Super Contributor

I have the twins too.  The premier has seen little use.  The Elite i let a family member use and they racked up 9k on card.  They're down to 7k.  It would be a bummer if they closed that one and then the balance reported.  Ouch.  My AF was just billed on the Elite.  I'm going to pay that tonight and see what happens.  I paid premier  AF end of October.  No credit yet but statement doesn't close  until the 21st on premier and the 24th on elite.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 63 of 178
Anonymous
Not applicable

@12njoy wrote:

I have the twins too.  The premier has seen little use.  The Elite i let a family member use and they racked up 9k on card.  They're down to 7k.  It would be a bummer if they closed that one and then the balance reported.  Ouch.  My AF was just billed on the Elite.  I'm going to pay that tonight and see what happens.  I paid premier  AF end of October.  No credit yet but statement doesn't close  until the 21st on premier and the 24th on elite.

I just updated my info posted before.

Message 64 of 178
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I have my twin brothers ( both cards) and my annual fees were  posted- no refund .... I wonder why they are giving refund on the annual fees

It's interesting that some cards received the AF credits and some did not.  I suppose we can only wait and see.  I received a refund on mine Elite last year but I suspect they may not be as generous this time around Smiley Tongue

I guess if they decide to change direction with these cards or the portfolio in general, thankfully I got myslef covered with UNFCU's recent approval Smiley Wink   just in case.

Message 65 of 178
Anonymous
Not applicable

From what I remember they gave people who had their cards cancelled 60 days or so to transfer points. If that's indeed what's happening one would hope they'd give such a grace period again.

Message 66 of 178
baller4life
Super Contributor

And speaking of that beast of an approval Mister! Where is your approval thread? Yowser!!!
Message 67 of 178
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I have my twin brothers ( both cards) and my annual fees were  posted- no refund .... I wonder why they are giving refund on the annual fees

It's interesting that some cards received the AF credits and some did not.  I suppose we can only wait and see.  I received a refund on mine Elite last year but I suspect they may not be as generous this time around Smiley Tongue

I guess if they decide to change direction with these cards or the portfolio in general, thankfully I got myslef covered with UNFCU's recent approval Smiley Wink   just in case.

Worthwhile to sign up for UNFCU to have chip and PIN on a Visa card? I'm tempted to even though DC should work nearly everywhere Visa's taken.

Message 68 of 178
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Finstar, I just updated my previous post- they refund my Premier, but not the Elite!!! posted 10/30

Message 69 of 178
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@baller4life wrote:
And speaking of that beast of an approval Mister! Where is your approval thread? Yowser!!!

Whistling@.gif

Who Me.gif

Message 70 of 178
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.