Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diners Club and lounge use.

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

Diners Club and lounge use.

Well I'm at Newark airport on the way to Hong Kong. 6 hour layover. Lady told me I could just sit around and charge up all until then. Suddenly I remembered the club lounge at Newark. Bam!!! Drinks and snacks on the house. Wifi. Tv. Sweet. Only downer is they close at 1030. Other people seem snooty too. Smiley Happy ooh well. I'm chilling. 

Luvin it. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Diners Club and lounge use.

@taxi818 wrote:

Well I'm at Newark airport on the way to Hong Kong. 6 hour layover. Lady told me I could just sit around and charge up all until then. Suddenly I remembered the club lounge at Newark. Bam!!! Drinks and snacks on the house. Wifi. Tv. Sweet. Only downer is they close at 1030. Other people seem snooty too. Smiley Happy ooh well. I'm chilling. 

Luvin it. 

They should stay open 24 hours.

Enjoy the wait time while it lasts and give our regards to Hong Kong tomorrow. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 7
taxi818
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

Luvin it. 

They should stay open 24 hours.

Enjoy the wait time while it lasts and give our regards to Hong Kong tomorrow. Smiley Happy

Well I actually don't arrive until Friday 5:30 am  14 hours in the air plus 12 hour time difference  26 hours gone  brutal. Smiley Sad 
Message 3 of 7
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Hope it made the layover a bit easier to get through

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 7
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Diners Club does rock!

So where are we at today?

Any closer to point B, C or D yet?

Have a pleasant time Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@taxi818 wrote:

Luvin it. 

Enjoy, HK is my annual New Years spot. Best city on the planet.

Message 6 of 7
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Heh, it's "Newark" the attitude is part of the experience. 

.... at least you are not paying extra for all that joy. Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.