Did you mean: 

Diners Club

tag
Tg123
Regular Contributor

Re: Diners Club

@swpopham wrote:
Its the op's own company it sounds like. My wife and I own our corporation
It's not. I am working for a large company.
Forward, Zync, Freedom, BofA Cash Rewards

Current Score: 738 BOA Experian (5/29/2012)

GOAL: 800s
Message 11 of 15
marty56
Super Contributor

I am a civilian DoD employee and I have had several travel cards with the government.  AE, BofA and Dinners Club.  I know AE and BofA didn't report but it has been many years since I had the need for a travel card so it may be different today.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 12 of 15
android01
Valued Contributor

I own my own business and have an AMEX Business platinum with 12 AU's (employees).  The business card is not reported on my personal credit reports, and neither are the AU's.   Only my personal AMEX cards show up on my CR, although I'm sure the business one would eventually show up if I didn't pay the bills! Smiley Very Happy

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 13 of 15
sjt
Senior Contributor

With the Corporate Diners Club Card, it will not report to a CRA unless you become delinqient. Also with corporate accounts, the company sets the limit. So if you have a corporate account then I would contact the administrator to see what the limits are and also to see how your account is set up.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 14 of 15
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Nice

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.